Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Exam: MS-500 (Microsoft 365 Security Administration)
- Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification MS-500 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate MS-500 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
MS-500 Questions & Answers
191 Questions & Answers
Includes real MS-500 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate MS-500 exam.
MS-500 Online Training Course
78 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
MS-500 Study Guide
1012 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Practice Test Questions.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate is a certification that validates that the professional has completed the course and is legally qualified to work as a Microsoft 365 security administrator. The particular certificate confirms one’s proficiency in handling the Microsoft 365 enterprise security. It shows efficiency in managing, implementing, and monitoring security and compliance solutions for hybrid and Microsoft 365 environments. At a glance, it verifies that its holders are conversant with Microsoft 365 workloads and are good at protecting identity, information, and data against threats.
This certification requires candidates to pass one exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration. There are no other prerequisites but it is always good to have some knowledge in the field. It is recommended that applicants have some working experience with Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments. Otherwise, the best option is to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals accreditation first. This ensures building a solid foundation before taking advanced certifications which might be a little hard for an absolute beginner.
The Microsoft MS-500 test goes for $165 at Pearson VUE but there might be discounts. When sitting for it, one will be given 40–60 questions to be tackled in 3 hours. To manage all the tasks successfully, it’s recommended to have prior knowledge in the next areas: data governance, strategies for security, identity protection, threat protection, etc.
MS-500 Exam Content
The exam syllabus was recently updated and a few changes were implemented. Below, there is a general guide of the updated version of the skills measured in MS-500. The content is divided into four major sections with corresponding subsections disclosed in detail. For more information, candidates can refer to the official outline provided by the vendor.
- Implementation and management of identity and access
In this section, there are several sections that the candidate has to grasp to ace the test. These are securing hybrid environments, implementing MFA (multi-factor authentication), implementing Azure AD group membership as well as RBAC (access control that is role-based), and working with Azure AD PIM along with Azure AD Identity Protection. The applicants should also know about password management, device compliance for endpoint security, authentication methods, and configuring and managing identity governance. Other key points are planning, auditing, and configuring roles, implementing user-risk and sign-in risk policies, configuring Identity Protection alerts, troubleshooting Azure AD Connect events, and reviewing and responding to risk events.
- Implementing and managing threat protection
This domain mainly focuses on the candidate’s skills in implementing solutions for threat protection for an enterprise hybrid environment, ensuring device threat protection, application protection, managing Office 365 ATP, and using Azure Sentinel to assess Microsoft 365 Security. Exam-takers should be able to efficiently utilize both Microsoft Defender Application Guard and Control. Also, candidates have to learn how to plan, configure, implement, and manage thesecurity of applications. Other knowledge areas include monitoring Azure ATP, managing exploit protection, and performing threat response. Lastly, one should know how to use Attack Simulator to conduct simulated attacks.
- Implementing and managing information protection
To answer the questions under this category, the applicants need to have comprehensive knowledge of data access in Office 365, including the management and implementation of Customer Lockbox and configuring data access when it comes to collaboration workloads of Office 365. The next subtopic assesses one’s skills in managing sensitivity labels, including their use with Sharepoint, Teams, Office apps, and OneDrive. Candidates should also remember to focus on planning for its implementation, configuring CAS templates and policies, and providing the right response to alerts. Lastly, one should be experienced in the management of DPL (Data Loss Prevention), creating DLP policies, monitoring reports, working with notifications, etc.
- Managing compliance and governance features in Microsoft 365
This is the last domain that concentrates on the tasks such as analysis and configuration of security reporting, managing and analyzing audit logs and reports, data governance, and data retention, performing investigation and search. These areas require applicants to be skilled in the following concepts: monitoring device security, using Graph Security API and Security & Compliance admin center, reviewing data governance dashboards, providing audit log search, performing archiving of data, providing management of eDiscovery cases, administering DSRs and Compliance Manager, among the rest.
After earning the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert is the next certification to pursue. This is the senior-level certificate that brings numerous advanced job opportunities and decent pay of about $97k annually, according to ZipRecruiter. To get accredited, the candidate needs to pass 2 exams namely MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services and MS-101: Microsoft Mobility and Security. Also, one is required to have MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert or any of these Microsoft 365 certifications:
- Teams Administrator Associate
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Messaging Administrator Associate
- Security Administrator Associate
Job Opportunities for Certified Individuals
The most popular job roles one can apply for when having the Security Administrator Associate certification are as follows:
- Associate Windows System Security Administrator
This post is for an individual who works directly under a Senior Systems Engineer. The main responsibilities include designing, planning, managing, and sustaining systems, providing backup, and administering storage environments as they ensure a high level of data security, availability, and quality. Other roles may be added when the need arises and promotion on a good performance. This job pays an average salary of approximately $65k annually.
- Systems administrator
This is another possible job of a Microsoft 365 certified professional. These specialists work closely with the director of technical operations in a certain working environment. The main job responsibility is planning, coordinating, and implementing network security aimed at protecting software, data, and hardware. The average salary per year ranges from $45k to $88k.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
- Implementation and management of identity and access
Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
Purchase Microsoft MS-500 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps