Pass MB-320 Certification Exam Fast
Real Microsoft MB-320 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-320 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
141 Questions and Answers
Includes real MB-320 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-320 exam.
Microsoft MB-320 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-320 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-320 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-320 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-320 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-320 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-320 exam is suitable for Functional Consultants who are interested in using Microsoft Dynamics 365 features to identify business requirements and find appropriate solutions to improve the organization’s performance.
Suitable Candidates for MB-320
The candidates’ profile for MB-320 is formed by those specialists who understand how accounting principles and businesses' financial operations work. Also, they should be familiar with customer and field service, as well as retail, manufacturing, and concepts related to supply chain management. Usually, the exam-takers who want to obtain the certification related to this exam have previously specialized in several feature sets of Operations and Finance. This area includes finance, supply chain management, and manufacturing. Besides, the applicants should have a fundamental knowledge of manufacturing practices.
Structure of MB-320 Test
The Microsoft MB-320 test is one of the exams that will lead candidates to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification. The other exam necessary to obtain this certificate is MB-300, which is dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations. When it comes to the details of MB-320, it is a proctored exam, which means that the candidates need to register for it by using the Pearson VUE platform. Apart from opening an account directly on the site, they will finalize the registration only after paying the enrollment fee, which has a value of $165. Also, such an exam is available in the English language only and contains 40-60 items of various styles to be finished within 180 minutes.
Skills Tested in Microsoft MB-320 Exam
The candidates who want to take MB-320 exam should demonstrate that they have strong skills in the following subjects:
- Dynamics 365 supply management and manufacturing configuration
This section covers the highest proportion of the exam’s overall questions. Almost 40% of all questions are related to production control module configuration and management. The candidates will need to demonstrate that they can configure and manage commodity pricing and product compliance. Also, they should be familiar with subcontracting the implementation or substitute item configuration. In addition, the exam-takers will need to know how to manage and configure the production of processes resources. For example, they will receive questions related to the implementation and management of working time and work calendars. Other questions will be related to the configuration and the creation of resource capabilities. Additional subtopics included in this chapter focus on process and discrete manufacturing configuration. Last but not least, the exam-takers should demonstrate how skilled they are when it comes to lean manufacturing configuration including value streams and Kanban rules.
- Manufacturing processes management
The candidates who want to obtain the passing score in the Microsoft MB-320 exam should gain experience in managing batch orders. This means that they should be able to process and create various batch orders, as well as implementing lot and batch control processes. Besides, they should know how to manage batch order sequencing together with creating and processing a rework batch order. Another subtopic tested in this section is related to the management of production orders. So, the candidates should know how to process and create production orders, as well as how to process and create picking journals. Resetting the status of a production order or creating and processing reports as finished journals are some additional topics included in this section too. The third part tested in MB-320 is related to the management of Kanban orders. So, the candidates should know how to create and manage scheduled, fixed, and event Kanbans as well as using Kanban boards to process orders.
- Production master planning implementation
Within this topic, the candidates will be exposed to questions related to the management and configuration of master planning. For example, they should be able to set-up item coverage and coverage groups. Also, the exam-takers should know how to make the difference between action and delay messages, time fences, and negative days. When it comes to capacity planning and production performance, here, the candidates will be asked about the way they define scheduling parameters. Besides, they should know how to update, monitor, and view production schedules. Finally, the Microsoft MB-320 exam will also include questions related to production capacity for machines, tooling, and labor.
- Other manufacturing features and their implementation
This portion will include questions related to manufacturing execution configuration. Within such an area, candidates should know how to configure attendance parameters and prerequisites, together with time management. Also, it is essential for candidates to know how to identify Manufacturing Execution capabilities and register a worker immediately for a job using a terminal or card device. This topic focuses on costing policies configuration as well. This means that the candidates should know how to manage and configure costing sheets, cost groups, and indirect costs. Their expertise in configuring and managing cost categories and costing versions will be also evaluated. Finally, the exam-takers should know how to use the Product Configurator to design product configuration models. For instance, they should be able to manage and create product configuration model components. Another subtopic included in this section is related to describing the use cases for BOM lines and route operations to build a proper product configuration model.
Career Path for Exam-Passers
The candidate who passes the Microsoft MB-320 certification exam consolidates his/her knowledge of using Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing. Therefore, he/she will have enough expertise to apply for positions like:
- Dynamics Consultant;
- Solution Architect.
According to Ziprecruiter.com, a Dynamics Consultant can ask for an average salary of $99,751 per year. Also, Payscale.com mentions that a certified Solution Architect can reach a salary of $119k annually.
Certification Path and Prospects
The Microsoft MB-320 test is one of the necessary tests to obtain the Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate. When it comes to the certification path, candidates can become certified only if they manage to pass the Microsoft MB-300 exam. Once they obtain the final certification, candidates can go further and apply for MB-330, which focuses on Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management.
Pass your Microsoft MB-320 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-320 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-320 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Dynamics 365 supply management and manufacturing configuration
Microsoft MB-320 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-320 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-320 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-320 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-320 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump