Microsoft MB-300 Bundle
- Exam: MB-300 Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft MB-300 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft MB-300 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
MB-300 Questions & Answers
397 Questions & Answers
Includes real MB-300 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MB-300 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
49 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft MB-300 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MB-300 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification MB-300 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MB-300 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MB-300 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt MB-300 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Microsoft MB-300 is an exam measuring the candidatesâ€™ ability to use common implementation and functionality tools, perform data migration, configure process, options, and security, and validate as well as support the solution.
What Certifications Can This Test Get You?
MB-300 is a prerequisite for three associate-level certifications, each needing two exams. These are:
- The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate;
- he Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate;
- The Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate.
For the first certification, the second exam is MB-310, while for the second certificate, the other test is coded MB-320. The third certification, apart from MB-300, has MB-330 as the second test.
Target Group for MB-300 Exam
This certification test is suitable for those candidates with the responsibility to analyze the business requirements and then translate them into wholly-realized solutions while applying the best industry practices.
Microsoft MB-300 Test Details
The Microsoft MB-300 test contains mainly multiple-choice questions but there may also be other question types such as fill-in-the-blank, drag and drop, scenario-based, hot area, active screen, etc. Such a test comes with about 40-60 questions to be completed in 3 hours. And if your results start from 700 points, you will officially have passed your exam and be eligible to go for the second one, which depending on the certification you are pursuing can be MB-310, MB-320, or MB-330. To know more, MB-300 exam is available to the candidates through Pearson VUE. Thus, after paying the test fee, which is $165, you can go ahead and register for MB-300. Just log into your account at Pearson VUE and then select the â€œProctored Examsâ€ section. After that, enter the code and complete the registration process by following the instructions.
Expertise Needed to Conquer MB-300 Exam
The Microsoft MB-300 is divided into some domains which form the main exam topics. They include:
- Usage of Implementation Tools and Common Functionality;
- Configuration of Security, Options, and Processes;
- Management of Operational & Financial Data;
- Validating and Supporting the Solution.
To dive deeper, we will begin with the Usage of Implementation Tools and Common Functionality area. The first instance concerns identifying and using common apps features along with functionality for finance & operation. Candidates must be aware of workspace capabilities, use cases, case management, features and utilization of common address book characteristics, and types of reports and inquiry. The second objective covers various use scenarios for features of electronic reporting and management of Business Document and performing common actions like searches, query saving, creating and utilizing record templates as well as filters. Last, to study and apprehend is use scenarios for applications and services for Power Platform. In this case, candidates must get familiar with use scenarios for common data service, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and agents of Power Virtual. There is also the part of pinned as well as embedded reports for Power BI.
When it comes to the objective of Configuration of Security, Options, and Processes, MB-300 exam first covers implementing security. This is where features like roles, privileges, duties, permissions, user security roles, and separation of duties are covered. Next is the coverage of designing and creating workflows. Under this part are found use scenarios for workflows, configuring properties and constituents of workflow, configuring queues, hierarchies for workflow assignment, and parameters for workflow. Here, youâ€™ll also discover workflow troubleshooting, workflow versions management, and extending workflows using Power Automate. The other core area within this domain to discover regards configuring administration features for organizations. This segment describes legal entities and units of operation, number sequences, startup data, organizational hierarchies, describing and applying user options like time zones, email settings, and language. More tasks are focused on document handling, and configuring features for & form setup features and print management. Configuring features for system administration is the final part of this topic.
The next domain for MB-300 scrutinizes the Management of Operational as well as Financial Data. It begins with managing data by looking at workspace & templates, data entities, copying configuration data, and describing the use scenarios for the feature called Dual Write. Next goes planning a strategy for migration. It features cases and tools for common migrations, migration scope, relevant entities and components of data, and strategy processes for migration. Finally, candidates ought to establish skills in preparing and migrating data. Extracting source data, generating field mapping, importing and exporting data, supporting transition between present and migrated systems, test migration, and implementing task automation for data are part of it.
To close is the objective of Validating and Supporting the Solution. Two key areas are to be analyzed here. The initial one considers the testing of solutions. Learners will be exploring tools for testing, automating, and managing test cases using RSAT (Regression Suite Automation Tool), and creating test scripts. Implementing tools for Lifecycle Service is the last segment included in the aforementioned topic. This touches on LCS roles, reusing existing assets, Business Process Modeler (BPM), environment types, LCS tools, and performance monitoring. The last bit covers managing One Version for Dynamics 365.
Job Role and Salaries
Meeting what the certification of your choice requires ensures that you qualify for a role as a functional consultant with experience that is based on your line of specialization. This can be finance & operations, supply chain management, or a supply chain management, manufacturing option. Thus, your responsibility will be to execute and configure apps while making sure that they meet dictates for business. As PayScale.com discloses, specialists working as functional consultants make about $78k per year.
Once you earn your certification, you can apply for the position that agrees with your qualifications. Still, getting deeper with your skills can offer you a good standing as concerns your career. The Microsoft plan does include expert certifications that you can explore and build your potential even to a greater depth. Among them, you will find the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365: Finance & Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert and the Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Expert certificates.
Pass your Microsoft MB-300 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MB-300 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using MB-300 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MB-300 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MB-300 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MB-300 exam dumps, Microsoft MB-300 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft MB-300 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft MB-300 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump