Microsoft DP-201 Bundle
- Exam: DP-201 Designing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft DP-201 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft DP-201 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
DP-201 Questions & Answers
209 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-201 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft DP-201 exam.
81 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft DP-201 Exam Dumps, Microsoft DP-201 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification DP-201 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft DP-201 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft DP-201 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt DP-201 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
For those applicants wishing for skills in developing data solutions for Azure, the Microsoft DP-201 exam is the most appropriate. You do it after completing DP-200 test so that in the end you qualify for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.
DP-201 targets Azure data engineers charged with identifying and meeting the requirements for developing data solutions while utilizing the data services of Azure. To know more, they partner with stakeholders in a business in carrying out their responsibilities.
Those intending to sit for DP-201 test need experience in creating solutions for data that utilize Azure services such as Cosmos DB, Data Factory, Data Lake Storage, Stream Analytics, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, and Blob Storage.
Microsoft DP-201 Details
The exam covers 40-60 questions with a completion period of 3 hours. The questions are presented in types including active screen, best answer, multiple choices, review screen, etc. The results ought to reflect marks starting from 700 points. The languages in which this exam is to appear include English, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. The charges for DP-201 test are $165.
Exam-takers for DP-201 ought to explore varied domains to ensure that they catch up with the skills they need. Overall, the topics for DP-201 include the following:
- Developing Solutions for Data Storage in Azure
The initial subdomain here goes into recommending data storage solutions for Azure while considering special requirements. Thus, the tasks to undertake include choosing the right solution for data storage that meets both business and technical requirements and choosing the distribution type for partition. Next appears developing cloud data stores that are non-relational. This involves things to do with creating data distribution in addition to partitions, creating for scale (this is to include latency, multi-region, and throughput), and creating solutions that utilize Data Storage Lake Gen2, Cosmos DB, or Blob Storage. It involves as well the developing of a strategy for disaster recovery and developing to meet high availability. The segment that succeeds concerns creating cloud data stores that are relational. In particular, it includes creating data distributions as well as partitions, creating for scale (including throughput and latency), and developing solutions that make use of Synapse Analytics for Azure. It also takes into account a strategy for disaster recovery and high availability when designing.
- Creating Solutions for Data Processing
For data processing, DP-201 exam starts with addressing issues such as developing solutions for batch processing. To build your skills in this area, you need to comprehend how to develop solutions that utilize Azure Databricks and Data Factory, identify a method that allows optimal ingestion of data, and identify places like source, transit, or destination where processing is supposed to occur. This exam also addresses matters for developing real-time solutions for processing. This scrutinizes the utilization of Azure Databricks and Stream Analytics in developing instantaneous processing and creating & provisioning compute resources.
- Designing Solutions for Data Compliance and Security
This is the final topic concerning the Microsoft DP-201 test and it examines two key areas. The first one is about designing security to enable access to source data. This reviews planning for secure private and public endpoints as well as selecting the proper mechanism for authentication including access keys, Azure AD, and SAS (shared access signatures). The other part is to do with creating solutions that meet data standards and policies. Matters to address in this case include creating data encryption to address data in transit and at rest, defining for auditing and masking of data, and designing for privacy and classification of data. It goes further into developing a policy for data retention, planning an archiving technique, and aiming to purge data as dictated by business requirements.
Career Prospects, Responsibilities, and Salary of Azure Data Engineer
With the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificate, it is highly possible for you to find promising prospects as far as jobs are concerned. These prospects are not just vital when it concerns the remuneration alone. It is also about how highly potential employers regard data engineers. Since data engineering as a technology is evolving now, it makes it possible for you to land a job that can last for the long-term. All you need to do is to keep watching out for any new trends or changes in your sphere of technology and update yourself so that your relevance in the industry can remain. The most popular career paths for Azure data engineers include a senior Azure data engineer, Azure software engineer, Azure data analyst, and Azure data scientist. As an Azure data engineer, you will utilize your skills in tasks related to data design such as developing storage solutions that utilize relational as well as non-relational stores for data, batch and instantaneous processing solutions for data, and ensuring the solutions for considering compliance and security. As of now, organizations are searching for specialists who understand critical Azure data techniques to help them make decisions that are more informed with regards to their businesses. With your skills, you will help those organizations develop and execute ways to assist in governing, supervising, and securing the organization’s data with tools that are available across the domain of Azure. For salaries, data engineers with Azure skills should expect to earn about $98k based on what PayScale.com gives.
What Next after Certification?
Since there is nothing like having a job for a lifetime anymore, upskilling in a sector that is changing fast would be the wisest thing to do. Remaining up to speed in IT, or any other field demands that specialists continue to build their tech skills. After satisfying the requirement of the two exams for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate, there are also further openings for you to pursue. The Microsoft program includes other related paths that you can follow to expand your skills. This includes achieving another associate certification such as the Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate to build AI-related skills or going for an expert-level certificate. A good one for this is the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification, which is the best fit for anyone desiring to be developing solutions for Azure.
Pass your Microsoft DP-201 certification exam with the latest Microsoft DP-201 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using DP-201 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Developing Solutions for Data Storage in Azure
Microsoft DP-201 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft DP-201 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft DP-201 exam dumps, Microsoft DP-201 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure (beta)
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect (beta)
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution (beta)
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 98-388 - Introduction to Programming Using Java
- MO-100 - Microsoft Word (Word and Word 2019)
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
Purchase Microsoft DP-201 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft DP-201 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump