Microsoft DP-200 Bundle
- Exam: DP-200 (Implementing an Azure Data Solution)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft DP-200 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft DP-200 Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
DP-200 Questions & Answers
225 Questions & Answers
Includes real DP-200 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft DP-200 exam.
53 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft DP-200 Exam Dumps, Microsoft DP-200 Practice Test Questions
100% Accurate & Updated Microsoft DP-200 Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Preparing. Study Your Way to Pass with Accurate Microsoft DP-200 Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified by Microsoft Experts With 20+ Years of Experience to Create These Accurate Microsoft DP-200 Dumps & Practice Test Exam Questions.
The Microsoft DP-200 ensures that you are completely ready to handle the responsibilities of a data engineer and are aware of all the services, policies, and principles to work with data effectively.
The Microsoft DP-200 certification exam evaluates the level of your ability to implement, monitor, and optimize data storage solutions. Also, it checks your skills in data security, which makes you an even more sought-after specialist. The Microsoft DP-200 is the first step one should take and pass in order to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certificate. The second one is DP-201 that focuses on designing Azure data solutions. On acing both, you get well-versed in all the aspects of this professional field.
In most cases, those applying for DP-200 are data engineers working with Azure. They are skilled in communicating with stakeholders to define their requirements and provide solutions that are suitable for each particular situation. The implementation of those solutions is one of their duties as well.
Prerequisites to Meet to Take DP-200 Test
As this is an associate-level exam, candidates must have some experience in the field. So, if you want to sit for DP-200 and pass it successfully, ensure that you know how to use different Azure services such as Cosmos DB, Stream Analytics, Blob storage, Data Factory, and others. This exam regards implementing a data solution for Azure. Forming a strong comprehension in this area, therefore, is obligatory.
DP-200 Exam Structure and Registration
As for the structure, this certification exam comprises between 40 and 60 questions of various types, including drag and drop, multiple choice, hot area, build lists, review screen, short answer, active screen, repeated answer choices, labs, and so on. The time allocated for answering questions is 180 minutes and the passing score is 700 marks. DP-200 exam is offered in English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean languages. The first step to registering for such a test is to go to your Pearson VUE account. The second one is to choose the section of “Proctored Exams” and then enter the “DP-200” code. Lastly, follow the prompts to complete the whole process. Also, remember to pay the fee of $165 to be eligible for this exam.
Topics Covered by DP-200 Exam
The Microsoft DP-200 test is based on the following domains:
- Data Storage Solutions and Their Implementation;
- Data Processing Development and Management;
- Data Solutions Monitoring and Optimization.
The initial domain of Data Storage Solutions and their Implementation is split into three objectives. To start is the implementation of no-relational stores for data. Covered capabilities include implementing solutions that utilize Cosmos DB, Blob storage, or Data Lake Storage Gen2. Additionally, issues reviewed like data distribution as well as partitions, consistency model, non-relational stores for data, and ensuring data access that meets security demands. Another is performing implementation that considers high availability, global distribution, and disaster recovery. The next section within this topic reviews implementing relational stores for data. This encompasses providing data access that considers the security needs, executing for disaster recovery and high availability, executing data allocation and partitions regarding Azure Synapse Analytics, and implementing PolyBase. Lastly is the issue of managing data security. Here, tasks to learn and do are executing data masking and encrypting data while at rest and while in motion.
In the DP-200 second topic, where candidates examine Data Processing Management and Development, two issues come to fore. The first one concerns developing solutions for batch processing. In this regard, the knowledge and skill areas include developing solutions for batch processing, using PolyBase to ingest data, executing the integration for runtime concerning Data Factory, and creating linked services as well as databases. To cover as well are issues including creating pipelines in addition to security, creating and scheduling triggers, executing Azure Databricks, notebooks, clusters, autoscaling and jobs, and directing data for ingestion to Azure Databricks. The second part is about developing streaming solutions. This means learners must capture such tasks as configuring input along with output, selecting the right built-in functions, and utilizing Stream Analytics in implementing event processing.
The final tested area for the Microsoft DP-200 test is about Data Solutions Monitoring and Optimization that divides into three parts. The first is the view of monitoring data storage. Within it, you study monitoring of relational as well as non-relational stores of data and monitoring of Blob storage, Data Lake Storage Gen2, Analytics for Azure Synapse, and Cosmos DB. The coverage also extends to configuring Azure alerts for monitoring and executing auditing while utilizing Azure Log Analytics. The second portion of monitoring data processing concerns monitoring pipelines for Data Factory, Azure Databricks, and Stream Analytics. It also goes into configuring alerts for Azure monitoring and executing auditing with the aid of Azure Log Analytics. To close this last domain is optimizing solutions for Azure data. With this, attention is given to troubleshooting bottlenecks affecting data partitioning and optimizing storage for Data Lake Storage Gen2, Stream Analytics, and Azure Synapse for Analytics. To finalize is the managing of the lifecycle for data.
Career Roles, Responsibilities, and Salary
Test DP-200 as well as DP-201 exam give you the mandate of becoming an Azure Data Engineer after accomplishing them and becoming certified. With the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Engineer Associate certification, you become a demanded specialist that can earn about $98k annually, and this is just an average sum as stated by PaySale.com. Your responsibilities as an Azure Data Engineer will incorporate execution tasks for data such as provisioning storage services, ingesting data, transforming data, checking for bottlenecks, and ensuring the security demands are satisfied. You’ll be partnering with stakeholders in identifying and meeting all the requirements. Some of the career paths include senior data engineers with expected pay of around $124k, data scientists with a possible salary of about $96k, and lead software engineers with an average income of a little bit more than $118k yearly.
If you have a hunger for more advanced skills, the role-based plan by Microsoft can serve you well. An expert-aligned certification can be a perfect master plan. The Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert or the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert can be a stunning way to gratify your dreams professionally.
Pass Your Microsoft DP-200 Exam with the latest Microsoft DP-200 Practice Test Questions and accurate DP-200 Exam Dumps
Got Questions About Microsoft DP-200 Exam Dumps, Microsoft DP-200 Practice Test Questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft DP-200 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft DP-200 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump