- Exam: CSCP (APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional)
- Certification: CSCP (APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional)
- Certification Provider: APICS
100% Real APICS CSCP Certification CSCP Exam Dumps
APICS CSCP CSCP Practice Test Questions, CSCP Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
CSCP Questions & Answers
367 Questions & Answers
Includes real CSCP exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for APICS CSCP CSCP exam.
CSCP Study Guide
781 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
APICS CSCP Certification Practice Test Questions, APICS CSCP Certification Exam Dumps
Real APICS CSCP Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate APICS CSCP Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate APICS CSCP Exam Dumps & APICS CSCP Certification Practice Test Questions.
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) certification will provide you with an end-to-end production capability experience, allowing you and your business to remain competitive in today's market. You can also increase your productivity in supply chain management and master the skills needed to bring new products to suppliers, factories, and distributors to increase customer loyalty. By earning your APICS CSCP, you can also match global supply chain strategies with company goals, allowing you to streamline processes, increase profits, and boost industry reputation. Furthermore, the CSCP qualification aids practitioners in gaining expertise and practical implementations for managing global supply chain operations effectively.
Employees who have a direct impact on the supply chain can pursue this CSCP certification. Besides, if you have more than three years of experience in functional or division management, you should consider taking the APICS CSCP exam. With a Bachelor's degree or higher in Manufacturing, Consulting, Consumer Goods, Information, Food & Beverage, Electronics, Services, Education, Transportation, Health Care, Government, Communications, Retail, and more, you can take the CSCP test instead of working experience. You may also sit for the CSCP if you are currently employed as a consultant, materials manager, or some other position with a Supply Chain title.
All in all, the CSCP certification exam candidates need to meet at least ONE of the following requirements to be eligible for the actual validation:
- Three-year supply chain experience.
- A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent is required.
- Holding any of these certifications: the CTL, CPIM, CPM, CLTD, CIRM, SCOR-P, or CPSM.
The CSCP exam consists of 150 questions that are to be completed within 3.5 hours. All APICS exams are administered via Pearson VUE so you can take the actual test online or at any Pearson-certified testing center. If you get a passing score, which is 300 points and more, you can use your new CSCP designation right away.
Exam Objectives and Scope
The CSCP evaluation, in particular, is divided into three main modules, as detailed below:
Part 1: Designing the Supply Chain
- Develop a supply chain strategy - For businesses with high-performing supply chains, the supply chain strategy should closely align with and facilitate the company's overall business process. More so, understanding the types of competitive advantage being sought is needed for proper alignment. Finally, you are also required to have an in-depth grasp of a company's strategy, goals, and capabilities related to the supply chain.
- Supply chain design - Supply chain design entails deciding how to organize the supply chain in a way that respects and aligns with the business plan of the company. Thus, you should have a clear knowledge of selecting vendors, determining the location and capability of plants, warehouses, and distribution centers, and determining the distribution networks through which goods are delivered to consumers. Then, you are required to have an understanding of planning how information and data will be handled, shared, and what technologies will be used for such a procedure. Last of all, it is important to have good project management and efficient communication.
Part 2: Execution/Planning of the Supply Chain
- Product and service procurement and delivery - Here, you should have an understanding of the implementation and deployment of integrated long-term and short-term planning for procurement, acquisition, controlling, distribution, invoicing, and payment of goods and/or services operationalizing the supply chain design.
- Organize the interactions with supply chain partners - Understanding the demand and the vital positions played by upstream and downstream supply chain stakeholders is critical to the Supply Chain's success. You should also know how to effectively improve the entire supply chain by tailoring, aligning, and maintaining relationships with supply chain partners.
- Manage reversal logistics, such as returns, recalls, and end-of-life situations - Discerning that product returns, repair, remanufacturing, end-of-life, and related topics are organic elements in the overall supply chain management execution process is key to managing reverse logistics and reverse supply chains.
Part 3: Supply Chain Best Practices and Improvement
- Supply chain metrics, analysis, and improvement - Improving a supply chain's competitiveness generally requires an understanding of quality management strategies and tools, as well as their proper implementation hence, it also involves an understanding of how to assess the supply chain's performance and capacities, as well as how to communicate these results to maximize performance.
- Standards, regulations, and sustainable best practices must all be followed - Understanding the requirements and regulations of the jurisdictions from which products and funds flow is essential for managing globally distributed sources of supply and demand. Besides that, understanding the principles of sustainable business practices and how to adapt and apply them to a particular supply chain is needed when planning and running a supply chain.
- Supply chain risk management - Companies may go out of business as a result of a major risk event, which is inherent in supply chains. That’s why they must be able to model, predict, and avoid risk events rather than only react to them. All in all, you are required to identify risks, mitigate them, and manage approaches for the supply chain’s overall business performance to master this topic with ease.
Career Prospects and Salary
The CSCP designation will help you to improve your organization's efficiency, increase planning and operations effectiveness, and generate more revenue. As a result, an APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional will earn up to $83,351 per year, according to PayScale. Also, as per a recent survey, an APICS qualified individual's salary increased by 21% in comparison with non-certified specialists so it’s worth opting for this vendor’s certificates.
Other APICS Professional Designations
Supply Chain Management is a broad subject that requires a large number of skilled individuals. So, if you are new to the supply chain industry and do not have any job experience, you should consider taking the APICS Certified in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM 7.0) exam. This will eventually lead you to the CSCP test. And if you are interested in streamlining logistics, shipping, and distributing, the vendor also provides the Certified in Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution (CLTD) evaluation, which includes order management, distribution inventory management, and warehouse management.
Pass your next exam with APICS CSCP certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using APICS CSCP certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
APICS CSCP Certification Exam Dumps, APICS CSCP Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about APICS CSCP exam dumps, APICS CSCP practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Purchase APICS CSCP Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CSCP Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps