Microsoft 98-381 Bundle
- Exam: 98-381 Introduction to Programming Using Python
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-381 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-381 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-381 Questions & Answers
40 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-381 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft 98-381 exam.
56 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
Microsoft 98-381 Exam Dumps, Microsoft 98-381 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft certification 98-381 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft 98-381 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft 98-381 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-381 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
With an aim to prepare a skilled workforce that will have a top-notch understanding of Python language, the Microsoft 98-381 exam has gained global significance and praise. It verifies one’s core skills and knowledge providing a strong base for further development.
Those who come up with flying colors in the Microsoft 98-381exam are going to obtain the MTA: Introduction to Programming Using Python certification. This is an entry-level certificate helping IT professionals to have an easy and early career launch.
Without demanding any specific experience prerequisites in advance, this MTA accreditation imparts the foundational yet crucial concepts of Python and makes one ready to become an essential part of the IT Infrastructure domain.
Basic Exam Prerequisites
It’s suggested that applicants for 98-381 have notable expertise in writing syntactically correct Python code and handle associates tasks with full perfection. The vendor also recommends the intended candidates to have a bare minimum experience of 100 hours in Python programming language for easy exam journey. Besides that, it is important to have knowledge of Python features and capabilities, code generation procedure, basis principles of debugging the programming issues, and fundamental skills in maintaining the Python code.
General Exam Layout
Since 98-381 exam is a part of the MTA certification line, it follows the pattern of the entry-level tests set by Microsoft. As per the details revealed by the vendor, this exam is 50-minutes long and consists of 40-60 questions of the MCQ format. The passing score is 700/1000 and the results one gains have a lifetime validity. Also, there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
As the exam is available globally, there are many language choices to address different audiences. Presently, applicants can take up the test in English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, and Spanish (Mexico).
The exam fee is $127 which is likely to change as per the country. Finally, note that there are no re-certification criteria, candidates can go on to earn other certificates any time they get ready.
The entire Microsoft 98-381 syllabus can be divided into six sections that are disclosed below in detail.
Domain 1. Performing operations (with the use of data types & operators)
In this exam domain, candidates should prove they understand how to provide evaluating of an expression to identify the data type, executing data & data type operations, determining the execution sequence, and selecting the proper operator. One has to be skilled in the actions like identifying the float and boot data types, perform data type convertion, constructing data structures, slicing operations, indexing, and needs to be aware of various operators such as logical, comparison, assignment, containment, and identity.
Domain 2. Understanding control flow operations (using decisions and loops)
Under this domain, one should master the topics such as designing and analyzing code segments, including those that perform iteration and use branching statements. One has to be competent enough in using if/else-if/else, and compound and nested conditional expressions. In addition, the other subtopic focuses on an in-depth understanding of loops like while, break, continue, for, pass, and nested loops.
Domain 3. Input as well as Output (I/O) Operations
The third exam section throws a considerable amount of light on the concepts such as code writing related to input and output. Candidates should be skilled in writing & testing code segments responsible for running console I/O operations along with ones for files. They have to know how to use command-line arguments, read input from the console, and print formatted text, among the rest.
Domain 4. Document & Structure Code
The fourth part of 98-381 outline covers only 15-20% of the content. That being said, it provides a notable understanding of document as well as structure codes and requires a candidate to gain a better hold over constructing and analyzing those segments of code that involve function definitions.
The questions under this section will assess one’s skills in using comments & documentation strings, indentation implementation, and white space. Also, one should have a solid understanding of generating documentation through pydoc, default values, call signatures, and return and pass segments.
Domain 5. Taking care of Troubleshooting & Error Handling
Speaking of the fifth domain, it is all about knowing the ins and outs of Python-related troubleshooting and error handling. This section tries to impart best-of-breed understanding about analyzing, detecting and fixing error code segments that are known to involve errors. Applicants have to learn more about the errors related to syntax, logic, and runtime. In addition, one’s knowledge of analyzing and constructing exception handling code segments is required.
Domain 6. Operations through Modules and Tools
The last exam domain is the shortest of all. Only 1-5% of exam content is covered by it. It is designed to impart a foundational understanding about key operations through the in-built modules, knowledge of random, datetime, and math, and solving tedious computing problems.
This exam paves the path to becoming a skilled Python programming specialist. After earning the respective certification, IT pros can aim at pivotal developers job roles like software programmer and web application developers. Also, due to high-end inherited skills, these individuals can expect to gain decent pay. For instance, the median salary of a software developer is about $72k per annum, according to PayScale, and this is an average sum. When it comes to web app developers, their remuneration can go up to $95 annually.
Further Certifications Available
Being an entry-level exam, Microsoft 98-381 offers a myriad of career development opportunities. While it is not an obligatory requirement for any other certification, it provides substantial foundational knowledge that will be highly beneficial. The vendor offers different options for interested candidates such as Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Power Platform Developer Associate, MCSD: App Builder, and others.
Pass your Microsoft 98-381 certification exam with the latest Microsoft 98-381 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-381 Microsoft certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft 98-381 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft 98-381 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft 98-381 exam dumps, Microsoft 98-381 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions (beta)
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-383 - Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant (beta)
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 77-725 - Word 2016: Core Document Creation, Collaboration and Communication
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MO-500 - Microsoft Access Expert Exam
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
Purchase Microsoft 98-381 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-381 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump