Microsoft 98-366 Bundle
- Exam: 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-366 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-366 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-366 Questions & Answers
197 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-366 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MTA 98-366 exam.
39 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-366 Study Guide
213 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MTA 98-366 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Microsoft MTA certification 98-366 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Microsoft MTA 98-366 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Microsoft experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Microsoft MTA 98-366 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 98-366 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Passing the Microsoft 98-366 exam ensures one has all the core skills and knowledge needed to perform well in entry-level networking jobs. This test leads to the MTA: Networking Fundamentals certification which is helpful in creating a solid base for obtaining higher-level Microsoft certificates. The exam checks an understanding of basic concepts validating comprehensive expertise.
Who Should Take Microsoft 98-366 Exam?
The Microsoft 98-366 exam is suitable for those candidates who have already started to work with general networking technologies. Also, it is suggested for the target audience for this test to have prior experience with Windows-based networking and Windows Server, as well as network management tools, names resolution process, DNS, network topologies and protocols, and TCP/IP. The ideal candidate who will benefit the most from passing 98-366 exam and getting the MTA certification is the secondary or post-secondary student who is new in IT and software development and aims to advance in this area.
What Are the Details of 98-366 Certification Exam?
As long as 98-366 leads to the MTA certification, it has the standard pattern that includes 40 to 60 questions that should be answered within 45 minutes, and the score one should gain is about 700 points out of 1000. The registration fee for this test is $127. To enroll, applicants can choose between Pearson VUE (for those just interested in the tech field) and Certiport (for students and instructors). The registration process is quite straightforward. Candidates will have to open an account on Pearson VUE or Certiport and search for the exam code “98-366”. They will then be prompted with the instructions that they should follow to pay the enrollment fee and complete the process.
The exam will be available in different languages. Apart from English, the candidates can take it in Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, German, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, or Portuguese.
Topics Covered and Skills Measured in MTA 98-366 Exam
The content of the Microsoft 98-366 test involves three main parts:
- Network infrastructure
- Network hardware
- Protocols and services
The biggest number of tasks (45-50%) is associated with networking services and protocols. To answer all the questions involved correctly, candidates should be proficient in the following areas: names resolution, IPv4, IPv6, Open Systems Interconnection model, DHCP, VPN, remote access, etc. They should be skilled in handling the OSI model, identifying different examples of devices, protocols, and apps, as well as understand how to use ports for different purposes. Besides, they will need to understand how to subnet and address tunneling protocols for IPv4 and IPv6 architecture. Also, examinees will receive questions that focus on names resolutions and networking services. Finally, they show their professionalism by using tools like ping, or Telnet, IPconfig, or pathping.
The second section (30-35%) covers network infrastructures and is divided into different subsections. The inquiries under it focus on the next concepts: different types of LANs, WANs and their characteristics, Internet, extranet, and intranet, principles of wireless networking, network security, access methods, and varied topologies. Also, examinees will need to become proficient in managing VPNs, firewalls, and security zones as well as local area networks. In addition, candidates will be exposed to concepts related to wide area networks and related concepts, together with wireless networking standards, logical and physical topologies.
Finally, 20-25% of the syllabus emphasizes network hardware. This domain includes questions related to the following: switches (Layer 2 and Layer 3, speed and number of uplinks, MAC table, virtual switches, hardware redundancy, support), routers (dynamic and static routing, default routes, Network Address Translation, Quality of Service), media types (speed and length of the media segment, catxx cabling, power and machinery cables, fiber optic, susceptibility to electricity). Additionally, this section focuses on switching configuration and management. The candidates will need to demonstrate that they know how to ensure the right transmission speed, the number of uplinks, and the type of ports. Also, they should be able to identify the right VLAN capabilities and know how to resolve hardware redundancy.
Besides, the exam-takers who want to pass 98-366 test should know how to manage routers and handle transmission speed considerations. They should also know how to select the best routes and configure the routing table correctly. Also, they will answer questions related to the correct installation and configuration of routers.
Further Certification Path After Passing Microsoft 98-366 Exam
First of all, MTAs are not strict requirements for applying for any other Microsoft certification. Their purpose is to help one create a solid knowledge base and assist in gaining and validating hands-on skills. Still, with it, it will be much simpler for professionals to advance and get higher-level certificates. These can be MCSA,MCSD, or any other role-based ones. Since there are no exact options for further improvement in the networking track, one can choose any of the alternatives related to the roles of administrators, developers, engineers, or architects. These include the following options: MCSA: Web Applications, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, MCSD: App Builder, Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate, and many others.
What Are the Career Opportunities?
Having the MTA: Networking Fundamentals certification, an individual can apply for a wide variety of job positions such as network administrator, helpdesk support analyst, system administrator, desktop support specialist, systems engineer, IT specialist, and others. Speaking of the salary one can expect to get, as stated by PayScale’s recent research, the compensation for professionals with Microsoft networking skills is about $66k per year. Still, with extra skills and experience, one can expect even better pay. Thus, according to the same website, the annual income of network administrators can reach the mark of $83k while systems administrators can earn up to $88k per annum.
Pass your Microsoft MTA 98-366 certification exam with the latest Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 98-366 Microsoft MTA certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions and Answers, Microsoft MTA 98-366 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Microsoft MTA 98-366 exam dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub (beta)
- 77-886 - SharePoint 2010
- 98-375 - HTML5 App Development Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft 98-366 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-366 MTA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump