Microsoft 98-364 Bundle
- Exam: 98-364 (Database Fundamentals)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 98-364 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 98-364 Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
98-364 Questions & Answers
140 Questions & Answers
Includes real 98-364 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MTA 98-364 exam.
27 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
98-364 Study Guide
209 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MTA 98-364 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-364 Practice Test Questions
100% Accurate & Updated Microsoft MTA 98-364 Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Preparing. Study Your Way to Pass with Accurate Microsoft MTA 98-364 Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified by Microsoft Experts With 20+ Years of Experience to Create These Accurate Microsoft MTA 98-364 Dumps & Practice Test Exam Questions.
Taking the Microsoft 98-364 exam is one of the best decisions for those aiming to gain and improve skills in the database field. It earns one the MTA: Database Fundamentals certificate that proves basic competence and paves the path to acquiring higher-level certifications. By excelling in 98-364 test, candidates validate foundational knowledge in the sphere and can land their first job easier.
Who Should Take Microsoft 98-364 Certification Exam?
The Microsoft 98-364 test targets students and young professionals who are just beginning in the database field. Although this exam relates to the entry-level MTA, applicants still need to understand several concepts to succeed in it. Thus, one must be knowledgeable enough in relational databases, SQL Server, and such. Job experience is not required but having strong practical skills is highly recommended. These can be gained by solving samples provided by Microsoft itself through Visual Studio and MSDN. After passing this exam, the certification holder will be able to work with databases without difficulty.
What Are the Details of 98-364 Certification Exam?
When sitting for the Microsoft 98-364 exam, one will be given 45 minutes to answer all the questions. The number of the items may vary but generally, there are 40-60 tasks included. The enrollment fee for the test is $127. To register, the applicant should follow the instructions from the official website.
98-364 test consists of different multiple-choice questions but exam-takers should be ready to face the inquiries of other types as well. Even though the vendor doesn’t give a clear answer on the exact passing score, most often it is about 700 points out of 1000, so candidates should practice as much as possible with questions and exercises to tackle the majority of tasks.
Besides, the exam is available in different languages, including English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish. Non-students who are interested in technology can apply for the Microsoft 98-364 test via the Pearson VUE platform, while students and instructors can use the Certiport site to register.
Topics Covered and Skills Measured in MTA 98-364 Exam
The Microsoft 98-364 exam focuses on the five areas that are disclosed below along with minute subtopics:
- Creating database objects — this domain covers understanding types of data, creating views, and performing basic procedures
- Handling data storage — the questions under this section check one’s knowledge of normalization, indexes, and composite, foreign, and primary keys
- Utilizing basic database concepts — this section emphasizes understanding of tables and their components, data manipulation language, and data definition language
- Manipulating data — to tackle these tasks, applicants should demonstrate abilities in performing updating, deleting, selecting, and inserting data
- Administering databases — this domain requires candidates to know basic security principles related to databases as well as have knowledge about restore and backups
The first topic covers different concepts related to choosing the correct data types. Candidates will need to demonstrate that they know the specifics of different types of data as well as how they contribute to business performance. Also, they will be exposed to questions that verify their understanding of how tables work, what is their purpose, and how to create them. This topic also questions examinees on their skills in creating views, stored functions, and procedures.
The second topic concentrates on normalization and indexes. Exam-takers will need to know how to identify each of the five common normalization levels and understand why normalization features are being used. Also, this section includes questions related to understanding why keys are used in a database as well as the knowledge of their types. Applicants should show their expertise in applying and using indexes properly as well.
Within the section dedicated to understanding basic database concepts, candidates will need to demonstrate that they know how and why data is being stored in tables. They should be able to answer correctly to questions about the table’s purpose and its relation to data. Also, this topic includes a subtopic that focuses on understanding relational database concepts. On top of that, applicants should be proficient in utilizing data manipulation and data definition languages.
The fourth topic focuses on data manipulation. The examinees will need to handle this topic very well as they will receive questions that take them through the entire data manipulation process. Therefore, they should demonstrate that they can use SELECT queries and joints for data extraction and understand how to insert data into a database by using an INSERT statement. Another subtopic included her concentrates on data updates. Finally, candidates should be skilled in data deletion which means that they should know how to remove data from multiple and single tables.
The final section focuses on database administration. Even though this topic has the lowest coverage in the test’s total questions, it is extremely important. Examinees will need to show their proficiency in understanding concepts related to database security. They should also know how to perform database restoration and backups.
Further Certification Path After Passing Microsoft MTA 98-364
MTAs are not prerequisites for the associate-level Microsoft certifications but still, they help specialists earn the next certificates easier and advance faster. With MTA in Database Fundamentals, you’ll have all the core knowledge and skills to apply for and obtain the MCSA certifications connected to this path. These include MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Development, MCSA: SQL 2016 Database Administration, and Microsoft Certified: Azure Database Administrator Associate, among the rest. Moreover, one has a great opportunity to choose any specialization from data analysis to development due to the broad and comprehensive knowledge base. Thus, the certificates such as MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development or Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate also become available.
What Are the Career Opportunities?
By earning the MTA: Database Fundamentals certification, one becomes eligible for the roles such as database administrator, Windows administrator, analytics administrator, system administrator, support technician, and others. When it comes to compensation, according to PayScale, annual salaries for certified database administrators start from the mark of $47k while the average remuneration is about $74k per year.
Pass Your Microsoft MTA 98-364 Exam with the latest Microsoft MTA 98-364 Practice Test Questions and accurate 98-364 Exam Dumps
Got Questions About Microsoft MTA 98-364 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MTA 98-364 Practice Test Questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Purchase Microsoft 98-364 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-364 MTA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump