Microsoft 70-742 Bundle
- Exam: 70-742 (Identity with Windows Server 2016)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 70-742 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 70-742 Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
70-742 Questions & Answers
266 Questions & Answers
Includes real 70-742 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MCSA 70-742 exam.
76 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
70-742 Study Guide
1639 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions
100% Accurate & Updated Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Preparing. Study Your Way to Pass with Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified by Microsoft Experts With 20+ Years of Experience to Create These Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Dumps & Practice Test Exam Questions.
The Microsoft 70-742 exam is intended for those individuals who want to advance and validate their skills in using the Windows Server 2016 functionalities to manage identities. To be eligible, the candidates should be able to manage, maintain, configure, and install Active Directory Domain Services as well as implement Group Policy Objects. In addition, having the skills needed to implement and manage AD CS, AD FS, AD RMS is recommended.
70-742 focuses on the identity feature and is one of the tests that lead to earning the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate. The other exams are 70-740 “Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016” and 70-741 “Networking with Windows Server 2016”. By passing all of them, one becomes certified at the associate level and verifies the ability to use Windows Server right ensuring improved business value and reduced IT costs.
The Microsoft 70-742 test has a duration of 2 hours, and within this allocated time, one will have to answer around 40 to 60 questions. It is available in eight languages, such as German, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, and Chinese (Traditional and Simplified). When registering, remember to pay a fee of $165.
The minimum passing score is 700 out of 1000. There is no such thing as negative marking in this test, so don’t be afraid to attempt the questions even if you don’t know the correct answers. This will increase your chances of success.
Objectives of 70-741 Exam
The bottom line while studying for the exam is that different topic has different weightage and it is for this reason that it would be advisable to prepare accordingly. For aid, here is a detailed guide of various concepts and their weightage.
- AD DS installation and configuring (20-25%)
This topic has a weightage of up to one-fourth of the entire exam and is strategically important for the candidate as it covers the following major aspects:
- Installation and configuration of domain controllers
- Creation and management of Active Directory users and computers
- Creation and management of Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
To succeed in tasks related to these areas, one should be proficient in the installation of a new forest, resolving DNS SRV record registration related issues, addition and removal of a domain controller, installing AD DS on a Server Core installation, configuring a global catalog server, transferring and seizing operations master roles, automation of the creation of Active Directory accounts, password resets automation, the configuration of group nesting, automation and enumeration of group membership, and allied concepts.
- Maintain and manage AD DS (15-20%)
The domain has the following sub-topics that have to be covered during preparation:
- Configuring AD in a complex enterprise environment
- Configuration of service authentication and account policies
- Maintaining AD
These aspects include creation and configuration of Service Accounts, configuring KCD, management of SPNs, configuration and application of Password Setting objects (PSOs). Also, the topics such as managing Active Directory offline, configuring RODCs and PRP, monitoring replication, deploying domain controllers, managing registration of SRV records, and related topics are contained.
- Creation and management of Group Policy (25-30%)
This section mainly emphasizes the configuration of Group Policy processing, preferences, and settings. Also, the creation and management of Group Policy Objects (GPOs) are covered. To tackle the related questions, one should have skills in configuring a central store, managing GPO links, resetting default GPOs, configure security filtering and WMI, working with loopback as well as slow-link processing, and forcing a Group Policy update.
Moreover, the concepts such as configuring administrative templates, importing security templates, defining network drive mappings, configuring shortcut deployment, and item-level targeting, are also involved in this domain.
- AD CS Implementation (10-15%)
Although this might be the smallest part of the test, applicants should pay enough attention to it. The objective covers the following aspects:
- Installation and configuration of AD CS
- Managing certificates
To prepare for answering all the associated questions, one should get knowledge for installation of Active Directory Integrated Enterprise Certificate Authority, working with different Cas, configuring Online Responder, performing CA recovery and backup. Also, candidates need to have skills related to managing certificate templates, implementing certificate revocation as well as deployment and renewal, and managing recovery and key archival.
- Implementing identity federation and access solution (15-20%)
This section focuses on the following objectives:
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Installation and configuration of Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Implementation of Web Application Proxy (WAP)
Under this domain, applicants have to prove their understanding of migrating and upgrading AD FS workloads, authentication policies, integrating WAP with AD FS, publishing Remote Desktop Gateway apps, configuring FQDNs, and managing AD RMS templates, among the rest.
Lastly, it is essential to understand that the topics mentioned in the course breakup are subject to modifications without prior notice to the candidate. Hence, you must keep abreast of changing norms about the certification exam.
Career Prospects and Salary Expectations
Once you have completed the training path, aced the required exams, and received the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate, you can get hired in the roles of:
- Network administrator
- Computer system administrator
- Computer network specialist
- Server administrator
- Windows Server engineer
Due to the value of MCSA, you can land a job in any of the large, medium, or small-scale firms, depending upon the career path chosen by you. Additionally, if you are currently employed with an organization, you may also apply for internal recruitment. Notice, that as stated on the PayScale website, the average annual compensation is about $76k for MCSA certified specialists.
Earning the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate is not the final point one can achieve in this journey. Having it, professionals can also upgrade since they fulfill the eligibility prerequisite for the expert-level MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification. To obtain it, one should only pass one exam chosen from a set of five options. Moreover, the mentioned MCSA is also one of the requirements for the MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certificate.
Pass Your Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam with the latest Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions and accurate 70-742 Exam Dumps
Got Questions About Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-742 Practice Test Questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft 70-742 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-742 MCSA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump