Microsoft 70-741 Bundle
- Exam: 70-741 (MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 70-741 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 70-741 Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
70-741 Questions & Answers
259 Questions & Answers
Includes real 70-741 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MCSA 70-741 exam.
57 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
70-741 Study Guide
1639 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Practice Test Questions
100% Accurate & Updated Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Preparing. Study Your Way to Pass with Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified by Microsoft Experts With 20+ Years of Experience to Create These Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Dumps & Practice Test Exam Questions.
Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Exam
The Microsoft 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam checks one’s abilities in handling tasks related to functions of Windows Server 2016. It is an associate-level test that leads to the MCSA certification. By passing it, candidates verify their competence in networking technologies and tools as well as reducing costs.
Exam 70-741 is one of the requirements for earning the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. It should be passed along with the tests 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 and 70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016. This certificate is one of the best choices for current network administrators who are aiming to upgrade their knowledge and skills by learning the most recent concepts and techniques.
What Are the Prerequisites for the Exam?
The main target audience for 70-741 test includes specialists that already have solid understanding of IPAM, DNS, and DHCP. They must also be experienced in deploying VPN and RADIUS solutions for remote access. Finally, skills in managing branch cache solutions and DFS, implementing SDN, and configuring high-performance features of networks is recommended.
Registration and Scheduling Process
70-741 is a live online exam that is conducted via more than 1000 authorized VUE Testing Centres located around the world. Once you have chosen the exams that you wish to sit for, you will have to make the required payment. It is important to know that once the fee is paid, you can take tests within one year. Here are other crucial information:
- The exams are extremely flexible and can be scheduled as per convenience starting from up to six weeks in advance. In some cases, you can also schedule the test as late as the day before it.
- For cancelation or rescheduling the exam, you need to contact the center while making sure that any such request must be made two working days before the actual date of the test as provided by the center.
- Lastly, during the registration, the candidate shall receive all the required information and procedures with regards to appointment, scheduling, and cancellation. The ID requirements will also be specified in the guidelines which are to be strictly observed. The center also provides a payment confirmation letter and registration form via VUE.
The Microsoft 70-741 exam is 120 minutes long, and during this time, the applicants will be required to answer 40 to 60 questions. The passing score is 700 out of 1000. The enrollment fee is $165. This exam will contain various types of questions such as review screen, mark review, labs, multiple choice, best answer, active screen, build list, hot area, drag and drop, case studies, among many.
Objectives of 70-741 Exam
The topics covered in the exam are related to understanding, installation, and configuration of the settings of Windows and related aspects. The candidate must have theoretical as well as apt practical knowledge of the same. The following is the percentage-wise weight of the domains and their involved topics that need to be mastered during preparation:
- Implementation of DNS (domain name system) 15-20%
- Implementing IPAM and DHCP: 25-30%
- Implementation of remote access solutions as well as network connectivity: 20-25%
- Core and distributed network solutions: 15-20%
- Implement an advanced network infrastructure: 15-20%
This domain includes tasks that check one’s skills needed to install DNS server and perform its configuration covering settings, cache locking, DANE, etc. Also, the ability to create and configure DNS zones and records.
Under this section, candidates show their knowledge of how to work with DHCP including its installation, maintenance, management, and configuration. Here applicants need to understand different policies, be able to apply IPv6 addressing, handle server migration, restore databases, and more. Also, the concepts of using IPAM are involved.
The questions associated with this domain cover routing configuration, applying NAT, working with VPNs and implementing, installing, and troubleshooting DirectAccess. In addition, this part of the syllabus focuses on NPS templates and policies, Connection, Request Policies, RADIUS accounting, etc.
This domain emphasizes IPv4 as well as IPv6 configuration, subnetting, routing, utilizing ISATAP. Also, the tasks involved will test one’s skills in installing DFS namespaces, recovering DFSR databases, implementing different cache modes, and troubleshooting BranchCache, among the rest.
The last objective covers various high performance network solutions and operating with them. These include Receive Side Scaling, Quality of Service, RDMA, SMB Multichannel, Data Center Bridging, and others. Also, this section is associated with identifying proper requirements and designing scenarios for SDN implementation, including Hyper-V Network Virtualization VXLAN, etc.
The Microsoft 70-741 exam is primarily focused on assessing the networking skills related to Windows Server 2016. By acing this test, applicants validate their competence in designing and configuring DNS records and zones, installing DNS servers, maintaining DHCP, and implementing IP Address Management. Also, the abilities to implement DirectAccess solutions, Network Policy Server, and Distributed File System are validated. Besides, candidates prove their knowledge of high-performance solutions and the skills to identify requirements for implementing SDN. After passing this exam, the candidate will be equipped in providing value-based solutions to businesses while maintaining the costs.
Career Prospects and Salary Expectations
By acing all the three needed exams and earning the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate, individuals show their profound knowledge in the field. Thus, they become suitable candidates for various roles such as network administrator, server administrator, Windows systems administrator, server engineer, and others. Apart from bringing new career options, this certification ensures one will get decent pay. According to PayScale’s recent survey, the average annual compensation for the MCSA certified specialists is about $76k.
Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2016 paves the path to obtaining the expert-level MCSE: Core Infrastructure certification. To earn it, the applicant should also pass the tests 70-744, 70-745, and 70-413. By acquiring it, you’ll show the abilities to run a data center, perform tasks related to virtualization, systems management, and identity management, and others on the advanced level.
Pass Your Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Exam with the latest Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Practice Test Questions and accurate 70-741 Exam Dumps
Got Questions About Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-741 Practice Test Questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
Purchase Microsoft 70-741 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-741 MCSA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump