Microsoft 70-740 Bundle
- Exam: 70-740 (Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016)
- Exam Provider: Microsoft
Real Microsoft 70-740 Exam Dumps Questions
Microsoft 70-740 Exam Dumps, Practice Test Questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
70-740 Questions & Answers
280 Questions & Answers
Includes real 70-740 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft MCSA 70-740 exam.
107 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
70-740 Study Guide
517 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions
100% Accurate & Updated Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Preparing. Study Your Way to Pass with Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified by Microsoft Experts With 20+ Years of Experience to Create These Accurate Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Dumps & Practice Test Exam Questions.
The Microsoft 70-740 exam tests a candidate’s proficiency and competence in the installation, storage, and compute with Windows Server 2016. It affirms that an IT worker has all the required skills to develop the server infrastructure of a company. By passing it, an individual also proves the skills needed to create images for deployment and manage them.
What to Know About the Related Certification
Test 70-740 is one of the steps leading to the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification. This certificate also requires one to pass 70-741 and 70-742 exams that cover networking and identity with Windows Server 2016, respectively.
This path is suitable for individuals planning to work with various Microsoft systems and determined to develop their careers in IT. Windows Server technology forms the basis of several important Microsoft products, so organizations need qualified professionals to establish a server infrastructure and handle related solutions.
Target Audience for 70-740 Exam
This test mostly targets the following specialists:
Windows Server administrators that aim to enhance their skills in Windows Server and associated technologies
Professionals wanting to know more about the storage and compute features available in Windows Server 2016
IT specialists with common IT expertise looking to increase their knowledge about Windows Server 2016, including its specific features
70-740 exam is designed mainly for IT professionals with some experience working with Windows Server. Their skills should include managing storage, ensuring high availability, maintaining servers in physical and compute environments, administering Containers and Hyper-V, configuring volumes and disks, working with Failover Clustering, Disaster Recovery, etc.
70-740 Exam Details
The Microsoft 70-740 test costs $165 and is offered in several languages such as English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, and Japanese. The time allotted is 120 minutes while the number of questions varies from 40 to 60. Tasks will be presented in different formats such as multiple-choice, drag and drop, and others.
What Are the Domain of the Microsoft 70-740 Exam and Skills Tested?
The syllabus of 740-70 exam involves six sections that cover the most important areas of Windows Server technologies. It tests an individual’s aptitude and capabilities in the following spheres:
- Installation of Windows Servers in Compute and Host Environments
This domain emphasizes tasks related to workloads and servers such as their installation, migrating, and performing upgrades. Also, this part of the test’s content covers working with images for deployment, including designing, maintenance, and management. To handle such responsibilities well, applicants must be proficient in identifying requirements for installation, providing remote management, choosing proper activation model, planning for virtualization, and deploying workloads, among the rest.
- Implementation of Storage Solutions
This section of 70-740 exam focuses on configuring volumes and disks as well as working with data deduplication and server storage. To answer the related questions, one should be skilled in the following: utilizing PowerShell and Disk Management, configuring GPT, understanding which situations require the use of ReFS file system and which need NTFS, implementing Storage Replica, configuring DCB and MPIO, choosing the most suitable deduplication scenarios, providing backup, and many more.
- Hyper-V Implementation
When preparing for this part of the exam, candidates should learn more about installation of Hyper-V, configuration of its networking and storage, and virtual machine settings. This includes knowledge of tools for install management, upgrading for newer versions of Hyper-V, troubleshooting VMs, implementing DDA, configuring BIS and LIS as well as NUMA support, and implementing Secure Boot. Also, one needs competence in creating VHDX files and VHDs, working with different types of disks, administering checkpoints, configuring adapters, optimizing performance of networks, etc.
- Windows Containers
This domain covers management and deployment of Windows containers. To go through this section successfully, one should gain solid knowledge related to creating various containers, installing them in different types of environments, performing installation of Docker Enterprise Edition, utilizing Docker CLI, managing data volumes, and utilizing Azure as well as DockerHub repository solutions for managing container images.
- High Availability
This is the most extensive section of 70-740 content. It focuses on a number of concepts and tasks that include failover clustering implementation and management, disaster recovery options, Storage Spaces Direct, working with VM movement, and implementation of NLB (Network Load Balancing). Consequently, the skill set needed is also quite broad and involves the following: implementation of Live Migration and Hyper-V Replica, Storage Replica, shared VHDX; working with cluster networking and storage, VM resiliency, providing different types of migration, ensuring health protection of VM networks, and more.
- Monitoring and Maintaining Server Environments
This domain requires one to demonstrate proficiency in working with server installations. Candidates have to learn more about WSUS solutions, utilizing Windows defender, operations needed for restoring and backup, as well as available strategies for backup suitable for different workload, including AD, Hyper-V Host, File Servers, and others. Also, skills in monitoring workloads, using Windows Admin Center, and Event Viewer, among other tools, are needed.
What Career Opportunities Can MSCA Certified Professionals Get?
Passing the Microsoft 70-740 exam and the other related tests leading to the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certificate verifies that the individuals has the necessary skill set for running the Windows Server infrastructure. Certified professionals can get a job as a Windows Server administrator, network engineer, server technician, infrastructure engineer, and Senior systems administrator, among the rest.
Overall, the career aspects of MCSA certified specialists are promising considering well-paying positions with an average annual compensation of about $76k, according to PayScale. As stated on the same website, Windows Server administrators can earn $65k per annum on average while remuneration for Senior systems administrators is about $86k.
Further Certification Path
With the MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification, one becomes eligible for the expert-level certificates. These include MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert as well as MCSE: Core Infrastructure. To earn any of them, the candidate should pass one more exam that can be chosen from several options.
Pass Your Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam with the latest Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions and accurate 70-740 Exam Dumps
Got Questions About Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam Dumps, Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Practice Test Questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- 70-742 - Identity with Windows Server 2016
- AZ-304 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 70-741 - MCSA Networking with Windows Server 2016
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- 70-743 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Windows Server 2016
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- 70-744 - Securing Windows Server 2016
- 70-412 - Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- DA-100 - Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
- 70-764 - Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
- 70-483 - MCSD Programming in C#
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- 70-762 - Developing SQL Databases
- 70-345 - Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- 70-486 - MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- 70-765 - Provisioning SQL Databases
- 70-761 - Querying Data with Transact-SQL
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- 70-413 - MCSE Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 70-778 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- 70-487 - MCSD Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- AI-100 - Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker (beta)
- 70-411 - Administering Windows Server 2012
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- 70-779 - Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Excel
- MB-901 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- 70-414 - MCSE Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- 70-410 - Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 98-367 - Security Fundamentals
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- 70-461 - MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- 98-365 - Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- 70-705 - Designing and Providing Microsoft Licensing Solutions to Large Organizations
- 70-767 - Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768 - Developing SQL Data Models
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- 98-361 - Software Development Fundamentals
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- 70-462 - MCSA Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-220 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
- 70-333 - Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- 70-463 - MCSA Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
- 70-464 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- MB6-897 - Microsofr Dynamics 365 for Retail
- 98-364 - Database Fundamentals
- 62-193 - Technology Literacy for Educators
- 70-465 - Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 70-339 - Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
- 70-745 - Implementing a Software-Defined Datacenter
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer (beta)
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-600 - Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- 70-537 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- 70-357 - Developing Mobile Apps
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- 70-334 - Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- 77-728 - Excel 2016 Expert: Interpreting Data for Insights
- MB2-716 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant (beta)
- 98-381 - Introduction to Programming Using Python
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 98-368 - Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MB6-898 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent
Purchase Microsoft 70-740 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-740 MCSA Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump