Pass 70-334 MCSE Certification Exam Fast
70-334 Exam Has Been Retired
This exam has been replaced by Microsoft with new exam.
Microsoft 70-334 Exam Details
The Microsoft 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business (2015) exam is an elective test associated with an expert-level certification. It establishes the fact that the candidate is equipped enough to conduct the organizationsâ€™ operations on the cloud and increase user productivity.
The exam leads applicants to the MCSE: Productivity Solution Expert certificate. It is legit proof that the certification-holder owns the skills required for un-hassled and diligent on-cloud operations. This certification can also be used to satisfy the official requirements to become a Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Who Should Go for 70-334 Exam?
Tech professionals and communication consultants in the IT industry are the ideal audience to apply for this exam. Apparently, those who are aiming to get hold of some exceptional UC (unified communications) solution designing, planning, deployment, and maintaining skills should consider taking this test. Passing it helps to gain an edge over others, lending specialists better and high-end job roles.
What Are the Official Prerequisites for 70-334 Exam?
As this exam is connected with an expert-level certification, one must have 2+ years of work experience with Skype for Business to be eligible. Along with this, a good understanding of the supported migration scenarios is essential.
To get accredited, the candidate should also possess any of these certifications before taking up 70-334 exam:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016
Along with this, the applicant should have a good knowledge of:
- Skype for Business security, endpoint devices, high availability, etc.
- Microsoft Exchange Server & Office 365
- Telephony and Telecommunications standards
- Audio/video and web conferences
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Data networks, and other areas
How Does the Exam Look like?
Exam 70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 is a 150-minute long test containing 40-60 questions. Active screen, case study, drag & drop, build list, hot area, MCQ (best answer, single answer & multiple answers), and short answer formats of items are included in its content. To earn the pass status, a candidate has to earn 700 marks out of 1000. This score will be valid for three consecutive years. Candidates have to fulfill the re-certification criteria before this cycle ends.
The fee for the Microsoft 70-334 exam is $165. Candidates can take it in 2 languages i.e. English or Japanese. It is available via the testing center and online proctoring mode. This version of the test is available till January 31, 2021. After that date, it will be retired.
Which Skills Are Covered in the Microsoft 70-334 Exam?
The exam is based on three key skills viz. plan & design, deploy & configure, and manage & troubleshoot Skype for Business. Knowledge of these areas helps candidates to become modern-era productivity solutions experts. Here is a quick overview of the topics covered in these domains.
- The foremost domain is all about planning Skype for Business site topology, Skype for Business architecture, and Servers. Aspirants must understand how to evaluate the user distribution for branch site designs, define the certificate required for internal server, and plan DNS, SQL, AD DS, and file storage. Designing remote and external access using Edge Services is another key competence that has given due diligence in this part.
The test meticulously helps candidates to understand the peculiarities of designing federations like Skype consumer connectivity, Skype for Business Online, and XMPP, analyze and design firewall requirements, load balancing principles, split tunneling strategies associated with Skype for Business clients, and end-to-end planning of contact list management.
Skills associated with migration and upgrades from previous versions are well-covered in this section as well. One will have to learn more about migration sequence planning, decommission old servers, and monitoring server roles, among the rest.
- The second exam domain titled Deploy and configure Skype for Business throws light on configuration and publishing topology, the configuration of access of both external and remote types, the deployment of clients, setting up HA/DR, migration and upgrade, and deployment of archiving as well as monitoring services.
- Many leading Skype for Business managing and troubleshooting skills are covered in the last exam section. It focuses on oneâ€™s ability to perform the mentioned operations when it comes to application sharing and conferencing, federation and remote access, Address Book, sign-in, presence, and client setup. Also, candidates should know how to administer and resolve issues related to resiliency, high availability, topology, and dependent infrastructure. These topics also require one to have the best-of-breed understanding of the Conferencing Auto Attendant (CAA), Conference Announcement Service (CAS), multipoint control unit (MCU) health, etc.
What Are the Career Prospects for Accredited Individuals?
The career prospects after clearing the Microsoft 70-334 exam and obtaining the MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert certificate are very bright for obvious reasons. Such an achievement helps one get established as a certified Productivity Solutions professional. This expertise has huge global demand since these specialists are known as doyens of tools like Skype for Business, SharePoint, and Exchange Server.
It shapes the career of IT director, senior systems engineer, IT manager, and systems admin in an impressive way. The pay and perks are very impressive. According to PayScale.com earning the MCSE certificate helps its holder to earn $96k on average per annum.
What Are the Other Certification Options Available?
For the candidates who want to touch the sky, MCSE: Productivity Solution Expert is not the end, but the beginning as IT pros can explore other related certification paths. As the core of this accreditation is based on MCSA certificates in Windows Server 2012 and 2016, IT specialists can hone their skills a little more with the help of MCSE: Core Infrastructure or go for any MCSA alternative such as MCSA: Web Applications, MCSA: BI Reporting, MCSA: Universal Windows Platform, and others.