CompTIA CompTIA Server+
100% Real CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification SK0-004 Exam Dumps
CompTIA CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Server+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
SK0-004 Questions & Answers
780 Questions & Answers
Includes real SK0-004 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA Server+ SK0-004 exam.
SK0-004 Online Training Course
9 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
SK0-004 Study Guide
611 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam Dumps
Real CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Exam Dumps & CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Practice Test Questions.
The CompTIA Server+ is one of the most discussed mid-level certifications for server administrators. This renowned certificate will familiarize its candidate with such notions as server infrastructure, storage, disaster recovery, and networking among the rest.
Overview of Server+ Certificate
This Server+ certification is intended to validate IT specialists working in cloud environments and data centers. This is a unique certification path and one of the few, if not the only option that specifically addresses major server platforms at this level. In addition, it emphasizes the knowledge of modern server technologies including network-attached storage, security, virtualization, and troubleshooting.
Certification Level, Exam Audience, and Prerequisites
The CompTIA Server+ builds on your professional experience and ability to manage PC hardware support. As mentioned previously, this is an intermediate-level certification track for aspiring server and systems administrators. It is one of the best options for you if your current role covers basic troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance. Also, this is the most appropriate foundation that you need if you are getting ready for a networking server-centered career in information technology. When it comes to the recommendations that you may want to fulfill before opting for this certificate, they include possessing the CompTIA A+ validation and having around 18-24 months of experience in the IT industry.
Basic Exam Facts and Tested Topics
The Server+ certification hopefuls must take and pass SK0-004 exam to qualify for it. This is a comprehensive test at the mid-level that initially requires its candidates to have the knowledge of the introductory tech concepts. The CompTIA SK0-004 exam was launched on July 31st, 2015, and addresses basic server administration concepts such as troubleshooting, security, storage, disaster recovery, and architecting. It features a maximum of 100 multiple-choice questions under 90 minutes. Most of the applicants schedule their exams in English but CompTIA also provides Simplified Chinese and Japanese variants of such a test. With grading estimated on a scale of 100-900, students who score 750 points are considered to have passed SK0-004, hence they qualify for the Server+ certificate. You may want to visit the official certification page to find out the correct information about the exam retake policy if you fail your test on the initial attempt. That aside, the CompTIA SK0-004 exam costs $329, which must be paid in full before registering for it through Pearson VUE. Regarding the test objectives, find out the extent to which every exam topic is tested below:
- Server Architecture (12%);
- Server Administration (24%);
- Storage (12%);
- Security (13%);
- Networking (10%);
- Disaster Recovery (9%);
- Troubleshooting (20%).
Review of SK0-004 Test Domains
Let’s have an in-depth analysis of all the exam domains that you will have to master for your Server+ test:
1. Server Architecture
Under the server architecture part, you will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Explaining the role of server form factors and deal with rack mount, tower, blade tools, including blade enclosures and servers;
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining server components like CPUs, RAM, NICs, riser cards, controllers for RAID, and firmware;
- Comparing and contrasting power & cooling components such as voltage, wattage, redundancy, airflow, and fans.
2. Server Administration
Server administration, on the other hand, is centered on the technical concepts listed below:
- Installing and configuring server operating systems with the help of BIOS/UEFI configuration;
- Comparing & contrasting server roles including requirements for each;
- Using control as well as access methods to administer a server through local hardware & network-based hardware administration;
- Performing proper server maintenance techniques like change management, monitoring of performance, and hardware maintenance;
- Explaining the significance of documentation and asset management.
- Getting into the operation and function of virtualization components covering guests together with hosts, hypervisor, and a compatibility list for hardware items.
The topics covered in this domain are as follows:
- Installing and deploying primary storage devices using given interfaces and specifications like disk ones and hard drives;
- Configuring RAID using the IT best practices including array controller and hot as well cold spare and their differences;
- Summarizing hardware and features of different storage technologies. These features comprise tape, optical drive, and JBOD.
- Calculating the right storage capacity and planning for the future boom via disk quotas and compression.
Security skills addressed here include the following:
- Comparing and contrasting physical security methods as well as concepts. Among them, you’ll find multifactor authentication, RFID chip, and security guard;
- Applying the techniques of server hardening like OS & hardware hardening;
- Explaining the basic network security systems and protocols;
- Implementing the methods of logical access depending on company policy;
- Putting into operation the methods of data security and techniques of secure storage disposal;
- Executing the right environmental techniques and controls like HVAC, safety, and power notions alongside best practices.
Networking as part of the CompTIA Server+ test objectives covers the following skills:
- Comparing and contrasting ports and protocols like TCP vs. UDP, DNS 53, and IMAP 143.
- Using IP addressing for the configuration of servers & various network architecture services like IPv4 vs. IPv6, WINS, and DNS;
- Installing cables and implementing proper cable management including copper, fiber, connectors, routing as well as the placement of cables, and bend radius.
6. Disaster recovery
Here, the candidates will be exposed to such notions as highlighted below:
- Explaining the significance of the principles of disaster recovery. Among them, there are site types like hot, warm, and cold, replication techniques, and the continuity of different operations;
- Implementing the right backup techniques that include methodology, media for backup, best practices for restore, and media locations used for storage.
Troubleshooting in the Server+ test will cover the technical skills like these:
- Explaining the theory of troubleshooting and methodologies;
- Effectively solving hardware problems using helpful tools in addition to methods;
- Troubleshooting software issues using the appropriate methods & tools;
- Diagnosing network issues by utilizing the right techniques as well as tools;
- Finding suitable solutions to storage issues via taking advantage of the appropriate tools and methods;
- Efficiently diagnosing security problems making use of the most appropriate methods.
Career Opportunities and Salary Prospects
In the modern IT landscape, Server+ certification holders find their roles in various organizations and reputable companies such as Lenovo, Xerox, Dell, and HP just to mention a few. Some of the roles they constantly fill include a Server Support Technician, Server Administrator, Storage Administrator, and IT/Server Technician. According to the PayScale career website, a typical IT specialist with the CompTIA Server+ certificate earns an average salary of $66,281 per year.
Professional Career Path Explained
By now you should have known that obtaining the CompTIA Server+ certificate will qualify candidates for the role of a Server Administrator. You might have also realized the constant need to update your skills to keep pace with the industry trends. This forms the basis of the advanced-level certificates, which you can opt for after completing SK0-004 exam. For many individuals, the next step after getting the Server+ certification will be administrator-centered. This means that applicants will be mainly willing to fast track their career growth along the same track. However, some individuals may want to shift gears and pursue something that’s software or security-related. If you choose to follow the administrator path, here are some of the best options at a more advanced level for you to pursue:
- Oracle Linux System Administration;
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
Pass your next exam with CompTIA CompTIA Server+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using CompTIA CompTIA Server+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Server+ Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about CompTIA CompTIA Server+ exam dumps, CompTIA CompTIA Server+ practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Certification: CompTIA Server+
- Certification Provider: CompTIA
100% Real CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam Dumps
CompTIA Server+ Practice Test Questions, CompTIA Server+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Includes real SK0-005 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps