CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+
- Exam: PT0-001 (CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam)
- Certification: CompTIA PenTest+
- Certification Provider: CompTIA
100% Real CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification PT0-001 Exam Dumps
CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 Practice Test Questions, CompTIA PenTest+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
PT0-001 Questions & Answers
196 Questions & Answers
Includes real PT0-001 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 exam.
PT0-001 Online Training Course
75 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
PT0-001 Study Guide
773 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Practice Test Questions, CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam Dumps
Real CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Exam Dumps & CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Practice Test Questions.
Ready to advance your skills to become the most reliable penetration tester in your field? Then start pursuing the prestigious PenTest+ certification that is issued by CompTIA.
The CompTIA PenTest+ is an essential part of the Cybersecurity learning path. This certification requires candidates to demonstrate their skills and ability to deal with devices in specific environments including both mobile & cloud platforms, servers, and desktops. Successful candidates obtain essential management skills required to scope, plan, and manage vulnerabilities.
The PenTest+ test, coded PT0-001, targets cybersecurity specialists entrusted with performing vulnerability management and penetration testing. This is a unique certification track at this level in the sense it is one of the few if not the only penetration testing exam with MCQs and PBQs that can be taken at Pearson VUE testing centers.
PT0-001 Exam Details
Learners should expect a total of 85 questions on their PT0-001 exam. The test length is 165 minutes, where you will earn the certificate only if you score at least 750 points. Learners who fail to meet the passing score must follow the provided guidelines to arrange for an exam retake. Currently, such a test is offered in the Japanese and English languages. Also, you must pay the full registration fee of $359 every time you are scheduling this exam.
Exam Development and Essential Test Objectives
The CompTIA exam PT0-001 is a creation of subject-matter experts and industry-specific survey results relating to the skills you will need as an IT employee. That being said, any test-taker preparing for this exam should prove their ability to successfully handle the following tasks:
- Plan and Scope (15%);
- Gathering Information and Identifying Vulnerability (22%);
- Attacks and Exploits (30%);
- Penetration Testing Tools (17%);
- Reporting and Communication (16%).
Planning and Scoping
This domain will confirm if you can perform the tasks like these:
- Explaining the significance of planning for engagement with a focus on a target audience, a budget, disclaimers, and resources for support.
- Covering the key legal concepts like SOW, restrictions for export, and written authorization.
- Detailing the significance of measuring an engagement properly.
- Explaining the key elements of compliance-based evaluations like data isolations as well as limitations.
Gathering Information & Identification of Different Vulnerabilities
This concept focuses on scenario-based situations. And the biggest question that candidates should ask themselves is if they can complete the following items:
- Gathering the pieces of information by using the required techniques such as scanning and enumeration.
- Performing a scan for vulnerability issues. This area involves covering the types of scans, the security for containers, and credentialing.
- Highlighting the results of a vulnerability scan via assets, general themes, etc.
- Explaining how to leverage information when preparing for exploitation.
- Detailing the vulnerabilities associated with specialized systems, e.g., ICS, SCADA, and RTOS.
Dealing with Exploits Alongside Attacks
This test objective will assess your in-depth mastery of real-world skills relating to comparing & opposing social engineering attacks like phishing, exploiting vulnerabilities based on networking features including SMB & SMTP, and wireless and RF-based vulnerabilities such as evil twin, jamming, and bluejacking. What’s more, it also confirms if a student is prepared to exploit vulnerabilities based on applications and local hosts. Lastly, it will validate candidates who are ready to complete after-exploitation methods and review physical attacks for security with the reference to diverse facilities.
Tools Used for Penetration Testing
This test section covers the skills listed below:
- Using Nmap when gathering information. Among its tools, you’ll come across SYN scan, OS fingerprinting, timing, and parameters for output.
- Comparing and contrasting different use cases of tools like the usage of cases, scanners, OSINT, and MISC.
- Analyzing data or tool output associated with penetration testing characteristics.
- Diagnosing a fundamental script that is limited to Bash, Ruby, etc. by taking advantage of logic, I/O, and arrays.
Communication Including Reporting
To sum it up, the reporting & communication domain will emphasize a variety of technical skills as listed below:
- Using the best practices of report writing as well as handling. Thus, candidates must be proficient in data normalization, risk appetite, security operations, etc.
- Scrutinizing post-report activities for delivery, where you will have to know more about engagement cleanup, client acceptance, and retests.
- Recommending mitigation strategies for discovered weaknesses such as various solutions, findings, and remediation.
- Shedding light on the importance of socializing during the process of penetration testing by covering the paths, triggers, and reasons for communication.
Career Opportunities and Salary
Indeed, IT cybersecurity provides tons of opportunities and avenues to advance your skills. And the CompTIA PenTest+ certification alone can give you the advantage that you need to build a solid and highly rewarding career. The most prominent job roles that you may benefit from with such a certificate include the following:
- Penetration Tester;
- Application Security Vulnerability Analyst;
- Security Analyst (II);
- Vulnerability Assessment Specialist;
- Tester for Vulnerability.
According to CompTIA, the PenTest+ job roles are classified under Information Security Analysts, with the median pay for certification holders estimated to be $95,510 per year.
Penetration Tester: Job Description and Annual Income
This is probably the most common role that you can achieve after completing the CompTIA PT0-001 exam. Generally, Penetration Testers, sometimes known as “Ethical Hackers” form an integral part of the modern cybersecurity job market. These individuals spend practically their whole lives trying to breach network security and computer systems to detect potential weaknesses in the systems. By performing physical security tests through conventional means, these individuals can easily detect system vulnerabilities and give the most appropriate recommendations to maximize productivity while ensuring safety. This also makes them an indispensable group in modern IT departments. As a penetration tester, you will earn an average salary of $85,167 in one year as claimed by Payscale.com.
For all its benefits, the PenTest+ certification is just an intermediate-level certificate that will assess your foundational IT skills so you will definitely want to level up your skills after completing this validation. Such professional and expert-level cybersecurity certifications as the GXPN, CEH, and OSCP will prove that you are a golden hacker with a soft spot for online safety.
Pass your next exam with CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam Dumps, CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ exam dumps, CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top CompTIA Exams
- SY0-601 - CompTIA Security+ 2021
- 220-1001 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
- N10-007 - CompTIA Network+
- 220-1002 - CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 2
- CS0-002 - CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002)
- CAS-003 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-003
- PK0-004 - CompTIA Project+
- PT0-001 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- XK0-004 - CompTIA Linux+
- CV0-002 - CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002)
- FC0-U61 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- SK0-004 - CompTIA Server+
- PT1-002 - CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
- SK0-005 - CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
- CV1-003 - CompTIA Cloud+
- TK0-201 - CompTIA CTT+ Essentials
- CLO-002 - CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
- TK0-203 - CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer
- FC0-U51 - CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- Certification: CompTIA PenTest+
- Certification Provider: CompTIA
100% Real CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam Dumps
CompTIA PenTest+ Practice Test Questions, CompTIA PenTest+ Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Includes real PT1-002 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for CompTIA CompTIA PenTest+ PT1-002 exam.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed CompTIA PenTest+ Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps