Pass 352-001 CCDE Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco CCDE 352-001 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco CCDE 352-001 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
194 Questions and Answers
Includes real 352-001 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco CCDE 352-001 exam.
Cisco CCDE 352-001 Exam Dumps, Cisco CCDE 352-001 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco CCDE certification 352-001 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco CCDE 352-001 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco CCDE 352-001 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 352-001 Cisco CCDE certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Cisco 352-001 exam confirms that an individual has the professional expertise to not only collect and explain network requirements but also develop network designs that satisfy the functional specifications. This is an expert-level test that will qualify mid-level IT professionals for the Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) certification.
CCDE Certification Overview
The Cisco CCDE certificate is meant for advanced-level network design engineers leading competent IT teams tasked with translating crucial business requirements into dependable solutions. Therefore, 352-001 exam syllabus aims to prepare candidates for crucial roles in complex customer networks by recognizing their ability to design network infrastructure.
By giving a painstaking coverage of the networking technologies, a CCDE certified IT professional will be ready to handle the most challenging concepts related to designing a network infrastructure. The accreditation has no mandatory prerequisites but candidates should ensure they are familiar with all the topics included in the outline. What’s more, they must be prepared to pass one more test, which is CCDE practical exam v2.0.
Cisco 352-001 Exam Topics
The Cisco 352-001 test has a duration of 120 minutes, is administered by Pearson VUE, and can be taken in English. The exam syllabus includes the following major domains:
- Network Virtualization
This section is built around two broad concepts, including the analysis of tunneling implementation and layer 2 and layer 3 tunneling technologies. To succeed in the associated questions, the candidates should be familiar with tunneling for protocol integration, network extension, security, and endpoint selection, among the rest. Also, knowledge of the impact tunneling has on routing is needed.
- Evolving Technologies v1.1
From the name, it can be argued that this topic focuses on emerging IT trends and technologies. It covers cloud, common operations and cloud infrastructure, network programmability, and the internet of things. The applicants should know the differences between private, public, and hybrid design considerations, be familiar with various data structures and models, the tools for configuration management, and more.
- Design Considerations
The topics under this domain require one to learn more about technologies as well as tools used for the deployment of SAN fabric, identity management, and optical deployment. Also, the candidates should be aware of best practices for network security and understand different processes and reference models for administering networks. Finally, skills in defining application reporting requirements and selecting proper QoS strategies and techniques are required as well.
- Layer 2 Control Plane
This section focuses on fast convergence techniques such as down detection, mitigation and loop detection protocols, loop-free topologies (including flex links, multipath, REP, etc.), and multicast routing concepts. Also, the applicants should know how transport mechanisms influence various types of links and be familiar with the concepts of segmentation, redundancy, fault isolation, virtualization, and fate sharing.
- Layer 3 Control Plane
This module requires individuals to show their knowledge of IPv6 transition techniques and security, basic multicast concepts and multicast routing, generic routing, and the unicast routing protocol operation. Also, one should know how to perform analysis of the complexity and operational costs, what are the aspects that have an impact on convergence, the concepts of network technology abstraction, and metric-based traffic flow, among the rest.
Cisco 352-001 Exam Preparation Resources
According to Cisco, candidates can model their training by joining an eLearning platform, which provides a series of self-paced courses to help with exam preparation. The options include the following:
- Evolving technologies study resources
- CCDE learning matrix
- Evolving technologies v1.1 learning matrix
- Written exam reading list
As part of your Cisco CCDE certification exam studies, you may opt for the Cisco approved hands-on lab environments. The two best options are as follows:
- Cisco Modeling Labs – Personal Plus
- Cisco Modeling Labs
Also, the vendor offers access to the training library, a list of credible learning materials, and study groups.
The Cisco 352-001 exam is your best option if you are targeting the role of a network designer. These professionals are responsible for creating computer networks and systems for their companies, businesses, and organizations. As the company’s go-to network designer, your key duties will revolve around building, maintaining, and developing customized network interfaces that enable information sharing between users and easy access to a ton of software suites in the easiest most convenient way. When it comes to critical hard skills, these specialists must understand network security and PC.
Besides, a network designer can also offer important technical support depending on their scope of work within the organization. It is not overly surprising to find a job in the telecommunication and technology industries for such individuals. The average pay for them depends on a variety of factors such as experience level, the area of competence, and location. According to the latest salary reports by Glassdoor, the average annual pay for certified network designers in the USA is $84k.
CCDE is one of the most prestigious IT certifications for networking professionals at the expert level. It is the highest achievable design-related certificate within the Cisco curriculum. So, if you have completed 352-001 exam along with the lab test and want to advance even further, you can opt for a wide variety of globally recognized vendors providing similar accreditations to help you climb the corporate ladder. Some of the best options at the expert stage include the following;
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking
- Juniper Networks Certified Enterprise Routing and Switching Expert (JNCIE)
Passing the Cisco 352-001 exam means much more than just getting additional skills. It qualifies you for the CCDE certification, and it brings endless opportunities within the IT landscape. From the latest IT trends, it's easy to see why this is one of the best accreditations for experienced network designers.
Come to think of it that the CCDE certificate is one of the topmost Cisco certifications that validate your mastery of complex networking concepts, then passing the Cisco 352-001 exam is a no-brainer. The only thing you need to do is to master all the topics diligently. The exam and its certificate will help improve your career prospects and will make you a suitable candidate for job positions like network designer or network design engineer.
Pass your Cisco CCDE 352-001 certification exam with the latest Cisco CCDE 352-001 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 352-001 Cisco CCDE certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Network Virtualization
Cisco CCDE 352-001 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco CCDE 352-001 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco CCDE 352-001 exam dumps, Cisco CCDE 352-001 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
- 300-825 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 810-440 - Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
- 350-201 - Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-630 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 352-001 CCDE Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump