Pass 300-915 DEVIOT Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
59 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-915 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 exam.
Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Exam Dumps, Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco DEVIOT certification 300-915 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-915 Cisco DEVIOT certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Cisco 300-915 exam, also called “Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT & Edge Platforms” (DEVIOT), tests and validates one’s level of knowledge for developing IoT applications. It is also focused on the candidate’s skills in working with apps related to Cisco IoT network architecture and edge computing, Cisco IOx, security, and visualization.
The test establishes the individual as a professional with relevant knowledge about using and deploying network programmability as well as network automation, streamlining the applications for compressing data volumes and reducing complexity, along with enhancing the security protocols. It also verifies one’s expertise in utilizing the MQTT protocol used to save on power usage, accelerate data transmission, and ensure higher device usage efficiency.
Exam 300-915 itself only brings the candidate the Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – IoT certification. Still, if you pass the core exam 350-901 as well, you will obtain the DevNet Professional certificate. In this case, you will have validation of intermediate-level competence, proof of specialization, and more career opportunities.
Cisco 300-915 is mainly created for network engineers as well as those working with software and aiming to acquire new skills in the area of automation and programmability. This makes it suitable for candidates in other relevant roles like consulting systems engineers, network administrators, IoT designers, network engineers, network managers, systems engineers, sales engineers, and technical solutions architects.
Candidates appearing for the Cisco 300-915 exam must have basic knowledge of coding and software development, functional a swell as object-oriented programming, understanding of applications’ location and how to deploy them in real-world cases. Moreover, they also need to be familiar with Linux OS to deploy code language, libraries, and usual scripting. It is important to know about applying git and VCS to save codes too. Ideally, candidates for this DevNet exam should possess a minimum experience of 3 to 5 years in software development and Python programming.
Key Exam Facts
Cisco 300-915 can be is scheduled through Pearson VUE. English is the only language one can choose. Still, there is an advantage of sitting for the test from any location due to the online testing format. In the exam, the applicants will be provided with various questions that are distributed as general multiple-choices, multiple-choices with more than one response, and fill-in-the-blanks. All the tasks should be tackled within a time limit of 90 minutes. Once passed, the exam is valid for 3 years.
Uncovering the Main Details of the Exam Objectives
The syllabus of the Cisco 300-915 exam consists of seven major domains that are reviewed in-detail further. Note that the questions are not limited to the topics mentioned below and can cover some relevant knowledge areas as well.
- Cisco Network IoT Architecture
20% of the questions in the test will be dedicated to this section, it mainly checks one’s understanding of flow topology, including gateways, firewalls, access points, routers, and switches. Other themes to be mastered are the purpose and functionality of PLCs, microcontrollers, Cisco interfaces, RTOS systems, various communication protocols & standards, networking configuration policies, and resolving sensor connectivity issues.
- Compute & Analysis
This domain has a weight of about 10% and requires candidates to have knowledge about the features of edge devices and how they work, what is the use of cloud edge devices in different situations, and application resource analysis. Then, one has to learn more about Python scripting with GMM APIs and FND, troubleshooting the usage of application resources and problems related to network connectivity, and data handling procedures and actions considering business requirements.
- Cisco IOx & IoT Software
Another 20% of the syllabus go to this domain. It is dedicated to six topics such as the IOx application capabilities, troubleshooting of the Dockerfile, the development of Cisco IOx apps, solution-oriented methods for using these apps, the deployment of apps under CI/CD, and working in line with the SDK documentation.
- Cisco Edge Data IoT Software
This section accounts for 15% of the test’s content and talks about the services used for edge data as well as their main characteristics, the analysis of DSLink, including the process of data extraction, and how the data is sent to the public cloud provider.
- Open Source IoT Software
Under this module that takes 10%, the applicants will have to show their understanding of the data flow to cloud as well as data processing, the differences between AMQP and MQTT. Also, one should know how to identify the output from subscription details, define the broker QoS for messages, and checking for problems with the deployment of broker as well as the connection of apps.
- IoT Data Visualization
Other 10% of the questions are focused on the visualization tools and their capabilities. Also, one should learn more about various techniques for data visualization and understand how to interpret that data correctly.
The last domain emphasizes the candidate’s knowledge of the methods for ensuring application security, the implementation of a safe software development life cycle, and risk management. In addition, one has to be proficient in the topics like integrity, availability, and confidentiality as well as know the features of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Tetration, pxGRID, and others. This section covers about 15% of the exam.
Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 is a touchstone of the expertise and professional knowledge of IoT applications for network architecture and Cisco IoT edge compute, a highly demanded element in the global IT and tech industry. Being DevNet Professional certified with the help of this test means you can stand out in terms of implementing and deploying Cisco IOx apps, creating, implementing, as well as troubleshooting edge applications, and using management tools. This also ensures the potential employers that you can administer the network effectively and solve any arising issues. The roles available for such specialists include network engineer, network developer, and network architect, among the rest.
DevNet Professional accredited individuals can expect rapid career growth in their respective fields. Moreover, you’ll have even better prospects with the additional specialist-level certificate that 300-915 exam leads to. Thus, by passing this test, the candidates not only validate their professional expertise in Cisco IoT application areas, automation, and programmability but also set a good base for professional advancements.
Pass your Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 certification exam with the latest Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-915 Cisco DEVIOT certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Cisco Network IoT Architecture
Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 exam dumps, Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 352-001 - CCDE Design Written
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-915 - Developing Solutions Using Cisco IoT and Edge Platforms (DEVIOT)
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-915 DEVIOT Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump