Pass 300-825 Certification Exam Fast
Real Cisco 300-825 Exam Dumps Questions
Cisco 300-825 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
59 Questions and Answers
Includes real 300-825 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Cisco 300-825 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
Cisco 300-825 Exam Dumps, Cisco 300-825 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Cisco certification 300-825 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Cisco 300-825 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Cisco experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Cisco 300-825 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 300-825 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
Exam 300-825 is the partial requirement for earning the CCNP Collaboration certification that deals with various Cisco Collaboration tools.
About 300-825 CLCNF Exam and Who It Is Intended for
The Cisco 300-825 CLCNF - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Conferencing exam checks the candidate's understanding of conferencing architecture along with its installation, configuration, integration, and troubleshooting on trial. In particular, this exam includes conferencing architecture concepts such as cloud and hybrid solutions, topologies, call flow, conferencing solutions, and more. When it comes to the Cisco 300-825 CLCNF exam details, it is available only in the English language and needs to be completed within 90 minutes. Securing a good score in this test will move the entrant a step closer to earning the CCNP Collaboration designation. The interested candidate can apply to appear in 300-825 CLCNF exam via the Pearson VUE website, where a registered account is required.
About CCNP Collaboration
As detailed earlier, exam 300-825 CLCNF is a part of the requirement for the CCNP Collaboration certification. This professional-level certificate will be beneficial for those wanting to authenticate their knowledge of Cisco collaboration solutions. Earning it will allow the individual to get a chance of working as a Cisco collaboration and unified communication network engineer. What’s more, such an endorsement will prove your expertise in designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco collaboration and unified communication devices and networks. To obtain the CCNP Collaboration, one will need to pass one obligatory test coded 350-801 and one concentration test out of the five given options. One of these optional validations is test 300-825.
What Topics Should You Master to Nail 300-825 Test?
To earn a passing score in the Cisco 300-825 exam, the candidate must go through four exam domains and all the concepts included in them. The exam domains are as follows:
- Conferencing Architecture (20%)
The first domain of the official exam touches on the concept of conferencing architecture and its components. Thus, the candidate will be asked about the features of various conferencing solutions that include cloud, hybrid, and on-site solutions. Knowledge about various collaboration architecture topologies as well as call flow for on-site internal conferencing is as well included in this portion. On top of that, the applicant should be familiar with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway. Moreover, the entrant should be capable of describing various on-site conferencing solutions for B2B and WebRTC along with their architecture topologies and call flow. This initial objective also tests the applicant's knowledge of the integration of OnPrem Microsoft Skype for both Business with Cisco Collaboration through Expressway and Cisco Meeting Server. Finally, this section also deals with Cisco Meeting Server recording & streaming, and Cisco Meeting Management in addition to its functions.
- Installation and Configuration (30%)
The second exam topic evaluates the applicant’s skills in the installation & configuration of Cisco Meeting Server and Cisco Meeting Management as well as their various components. The entrant will also need to know how to install Cisco Meeting Server along with its TLS certificate requirements. Next, the candidate should also have a thorough understanding of how to deploy the Cisco Meeting Server on given scenarios such as a single split meeting execution, single combined meeting server, scalable and resilient meeting server, and the Cisco Expressway Web Proxy. In addition to that, the entrant should also be capable of configuring & deploying each of the four meeting technologies by recording, streaming, and utilizing the Cisco TelePresence Suite for Management.
- Integration (25%)
The third portion of the Cisco 300-825 exam includes the integration of various Cisco communication technologies. Therefore, the candidate should be capable of integrating Cisco Meeting Server through the Cisco Unified Communication Manager while utilizing SIP trunks and a conference bridge. Furthermore, candidates need to be able to integrate the meeting server through Expressway Core as the neighbor zone. In addition to that, the concept of Microsoft Skype for Business 2019 with the IM&P Service is also included in this section. The applicant also needs to be able to configure and maintain Cisco TelePresence Management Suite with various endpoints and schedule various conferences. Finally, under such a category, you will learn how to maintain and install the TelePresence Management SuiteXE of Cisco.
- Troubleshooting (25%)
The final portion of the real test is all about troubleshooting Cisco Meeting Server & Management and their components. This way, the entrant must be capable of implementing back up along with system upgrades on the Cisco Meeting Server and Cisco Meeting Management. Moreover, the understanding of the Cisco Meeting Server configurations and their troubleshooting by using various tools such as WebAdmin Logs, SFTP files, etc. will be beneficial for the actual validation. The knowledge of the interpterion of WebRTC audio and video quality in regards to the Cisco Meeting Server call flow will also be tested in such a domain. Finally, the candidate should be capable of interpreting the notification pane and retrieving file logs of the Cisco Meeting Management.
What Are Career Prospects of Cisco CCNP Collaboration Certified?
After getting through all the necessary exams and earning the CCNP Collaboration designation, the certificate holder can accelerate their career in the field of unified communication infrastructure and solutions. In all, this Cisco certification will provide candidates with various job opportunities with decent annual income. Some of the most prestigious roles that you can take on are the following:
- Network Engineer: $74,768;
- Senior Network Engineer: $101,302;
- Network Administrator: $60,292;
- Systems Engineers: $80,658;
- Unified Communication Engineer: $77,567;
- Sales Engineer: $73,567.
Note that the aforementioned average yearly salaries are as seen on the PayScale.com website.
Certification Path for Further Development
Acquiring the CCNP Collaboration professional-level validation will open up a path that can further improve your skills in the field. So, it is a good idea for the earner to go for the next certification tier, which is the CCIE Collaboration. In a nutshell, this is an expert-level designation that will equip the applicants with the relevant knowledge to come up with complex collaboration solutions by using the relevant Cisco collaboration technologies.
Pass your Cisco 300-825 certification exam with the latest Cisco 300-825 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 300-825 Cisco certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
- Conferencing Architecture (20%)
Cisco 300-825 practice test questions and Answers, Cisco 300-825 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Cisco 300-825 exam dumps, Cisco 300-825 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Cisco Exams
- 200-301 - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- 350-401 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- 300-410 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI)
- 350-701 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- 350-801 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- 350-601 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR)
- 200-901 - DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
- 200-201 - Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals (CBROPS)
- 350-501 - Implementing and Operating Cisco Service Provider Network Core Technologies (SPCOR)
- 300-415 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (ENSDWI)
- 300-425 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- 300-420 - Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD)
- 300-715 - Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (300-715 SISE)
- 100-490 - Cisco Certified Technician Routing & Switching (RSTECH)
- 350-901 - Developing Applications using Cisco Core Platforms and APIs (DEVCOR)
- 820-605 - Cisco Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- 500-220 - Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- 010-151 - Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices (DCTECH)
- 700-680 - Cisco Collaboration SaaS Authorization Exam
- 300-710 - Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower (300-710 SNCF)
- 400-007 - Cisco Certified Design Expert v3.0
- 300-810 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA)
- 300-430 - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- 300-815 - Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (CLASSM)
- 300-615 - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT)
- 300-620 - Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (DCACI)
- 300-435 - Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
- 300-835 - Automating Cisco Collaboration Solutions (CLAUTO)
- 300-510 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions (SPRI)
- 500-052 - Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- 300-730 - Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN 300-730)
- 300-610 - Designing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCID)
- 300-735 - Automating Cisco Security Solutions (SAUTO)
- 300-725 - Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (300-725 SWSA)
- 700-765 - Cisco Security Architecture for System Engineers
- 300-820 - Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions
- 300-515 - Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI)
- 200-401 - Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco Networking Technologies (IMINS)
- 300-720 - Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
- 300-535 - Automating Cisco Service Provider Solutions (SPAUTO)
- 300-910 - Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-825 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump