VMware 2V0-01.19 Bundle
- Exam: 2V0-01.19 VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019
- Exam Provider: VMware
Real VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps Questions
VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
2V0-01.19 Questions & Answers
65 Questions & Answers
Includes real 2V0-01.19 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for VMware 2V0-01.19 exam.
2V0-01.19 Study Guide
1595 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps, VMware 2V0-01.19 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated VMware certification 2V0-01.19 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by VMware experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate VMware 2V0-01.19 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 2V0-01.19 VMware certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The VMware 2V0-01.19 exam, also known as the vSphere 6.7 Foundations 2019, is meant for IT professionals that want to validate their grasp of the basic concepts related to deploying and configuring VMware vSphere 6.7 technology in business environments. Once aced the VMware 2v0-01.19 test, the candidate becomes eligible to acquire different professional-level certifications.
Certification Paths You Can Follow by Passing 2V0-01.19 Exam
There are four VMware Certified Professional (VCP) routes you could choose from to get a certification once you decide to take exam 2V0-01.19. These are as follows:
- Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV) — by obtaining this certification, the professional demonstrates skills in implementing, managing, and troubleshooting a vSphere infrastructure by applying industry best practices. The result is a more formidable, agile, and secure foundation that makes the enterprise more flexible to handle cloud computing business transformation. To get accredited, one should also pass 2V0-21.19 test.
- Cloud Management and Automation 2020 (VCP-CMA) — this path requires one to ace both 2V0-01.19 and 2V0-31.20 exams. VCP-CMA 2020 certificate shows that its holder can administer a VMware vRealize environment as well as perform its installation and configuration. It verifies one’s ability to automate major processes from within a Data Center in a repeatable and scalable manner that results in better efficiency and productivity.
- Desktop and Mobility 2020 (VCP-DTM) — to complete this path, you also need to take an additional test which is VMware Professional Horizon 7.7. The VCP-DTM certification shows that the specialist has the skills to perform basic operations with complex VMware Horizon environments, including their design, installation, configurations, and management.
- Network Virtualization 2020 (VCP-NV) — this certificate verifies one’s proficiency in providing security and networking processes as well as implement virtual networking in an efficient way which leads to the transformation of the business’ economics.
Topics Tested in Exam 2V0-01.19
The VMware 2V0-01.19 test covers several topics that form the basis of competence you need to have to prove your grasp of VMware vSphere 6.7. The domains to expect in the exam are as follows:
- Installation and configuration of vCenter Server 6.x and ESXi6.x Hosts. This domain's objective is to test the candidate’s understanding of how to set up and configure vCenter Server 6.x and ESXi 6.x Hosts. Moreover, it validates one’s ability to define vSphere architecture and solutions for various use cases.
- Management and configuration of vSphere 6.x networking. This topic focuses on the applicants’ ability to configure vSphere Standard Switches (vSS) and vSphere Distributed Switches (vDS). Also, it includes tasks that cover configuring vSS and vDS features according to relevant requirements.
- Configuring and managing vSphere 6.x Storage. This domain is about connecting shared storage devices to ESXi Host, creating and configuring VMFS and NFS Datastores. In addition, it focuses on the configuration and management of software-defined storage.
- Deployment and administration of vApps and virtual machines. This section emphasizes the creation, deployment, and administration of vApps and virtual machines. It is also about the management of virtual machine templates and clones.
- Establishing and maintaining availability and resource management features. The questions under this topic test candidates on VMware clusters' creation and configuration, planning and implementing VMware fault tolerance; migration, backing up, and restoring virtual machines; creating and administering resource pools. Also, the ability to update virtual machines and ESXi is assessed.
- Carrying out basic troubleshooting of vSphere 6.x implementation. Focus areas in this domain include performing basic troubleshooting of ESXi and vCenter installation and operational issues. Also, the troubleshooting of virtual machine operational issues and the identification of basic misconfigurations are involved.
- Performing monitoring of vSphere implementation. This section is about monitoring vCenter Server, ESXi, and virtual machines, the creation and administration of vCenter Server Alarms, and the installation and configuration of vRealize Log Insight.
Are There Any Key Requirements?
The vendor doesn’t set any specific prerequisites for 2V0-01.19 exam. Still, there is a profile of the most suitable audience. Therefore, it’s recommended for candidates to have 6-12 months of experience with vSphere networking, compute, virtual machines, and storage as well as have skills in their installation, administering, and configuring. The applicants who are most likely to succeed in this certification path also have 1-2 years of general working background in the IT field.
What to Expect When Sitting for 2V0-01.19 exam
Before sitting for the 2V0-01.19 exam there are a set of specific details you need to be aware of. They are as follows:
- The exam duration is 105 minutes given to tackle 65 questions. (5 minutes meant for seating, 100 for exam taking)
- The question formats include multiple-choice and single-choice.
- The pass mark for 2V0-01.19 is 300 points out of the possible 500 points.
- The enrollment will cost you $125.
Details for Scheduling Your 2V0-01.19 Exam
Alongside other VMware exams, scheduling of 2V0-10.19 can be done over the Pearson VUE platform. All you need to do is to create an account, then log into it and choose the needed test. Then follow the hints provided on the Pearson VUE website and complete the registration.
After taking the VMWare 2V0-01.19 exam and passing it, you will get a professional-level VMware certification chosen from the above list. They will make you eligible for managerial, consultant, and other positions. The most popular options are System administrators and System engineers.
System admins are responsible for server operation and provisioning, as well as maintaining hardware, software, and infrastructure of business systems. These professionals also handle systems monitoring, reviewing system, and application logs. Also, patching, optimizing, upgrading, tuning, backup and restorations, as well as troubleshooting systems are among their duties. A VMware Systems Administrator's salary is on average around $99k annually as per ZipRecruiter.
As a systems engineer, you will be responsible for defining better VMware solutions by applying higher-level tech and business principles. Also, day-to-day tasks involve handling the systems’ design and integration, analysis and evaluation, and consulting of team members and customers through planning for implementation, from the design phase to the testing phase. This job brings one an estimated annual pay of $113k on average, according to Ziprecruiter.com.
Pass your VMware 2V0-01.19 certification exam with the latest VMware 2V0-01.19 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 2V0-01.19 VMware certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
VMware 2V0-01.19 practice test questions and Answers, VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Dumps
Got questions about VMware 2V0-01.19 exam dumps, VMware 2V0-01.19 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top VMware Exams
- 2V0-21.20 - Professional VMware vSphere 7.x
- 2V0-41.20 - Professional VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 2V0-01.19 - VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019
- 3V0-624 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Design
- 2V0-31.20 - Professional VMware vRealize Automation 8.1
- 2V0-51.19 - Professional Horizon 7.7
- 3V0-42.20 - Advanced Design VMware NSX-T Data Center
- 2V0-61.20 - VMware Professional Workspace ONE Exam
- 5V0-32.19 - VMware Cloud Provider Specialist Exam 2019
- 5V0-21.19 - VMware vSAN 6.7 Specialist Exam 2019
- 5V0-33.19 - VMware Cloud on AWS - Master Services Competency Specialist Exam 2019
- 3V0-752 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Desktop and Mobility Design
- 1V0-701 - VMware Certified Associate - Digital Business Transformation (VCA-DBT)
- 5V0-61.19 - Workspace ONE Unified Endpoint Management Specialist
- 5V0-62.19 - VMware Workspace ONE Design and Advanced Integration Specialist
- 5V0-34.19 - VMware vRealize Operations 7.5
- 3V0-732 - VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 - Cloud Management and Automation Design Exam
Purchase VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed VMware 2V0-01.19 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump