- Certification: TOEFL (Test of English as Foreign Language)
- Certification Provider: English Test Preparation
100% Real TOEFL Test Questions
TOEFL Practice Test Questions, TOEFL Test Dumps, Verified Answers
TOEFL Reading Comprehension Practice Test
Test of English as a Foreign Language - Reading Comprehension
This TOEFL Reading Comprehension exam bundle includes 1 product: 73 Questions & Answers.
TOEFL Sentence Completion Practice Test
Test of English as a Foreign Language - Sentence Completion
This TOEFL Sentence Completion exam bundle includes 1 product: 75 Questions & Answers.
TOEFL Sentence Correction Practice Test
Test of English as a Foreign Language - Sentence Correction
This TOEFL Sentence Correction exam bundle includes 1 product: 74 Questions & Answers.
TOEFL Practice Test Questions, TOEFL Test Dumps
Real TOEFL Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate TOEFL Test Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate TOEFL Test Dumps & TOEFL Certification Practice Test Questions.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is an exam that is used to assess an individual's ability to comprehend and communicate in the English language fluently. TOEFL is suitable for candidates of any age. First, there is the TOEFL Primary Test for children above 8 years that allows them to build a strong foundation in English. Then, there is the TOEFL Junior Test for students above 11 years, which is followed by the TOEFL ITP Test taken by 16+ students for schools and institutions to monitor their progress in English. And lastly, TOEFL iBT Test can be taken by anyone for the purpose of university studies, work, and immigration.
How TOEFL Can Help Your Dreams of a Higher Education Take Flight
The TOEFL exam is accepted by over 11,000 universities and institutions in more than 150 countries. It is one of the mandatory prerequisites desired for English language proficiency in most universities because it measures all 4 communication skills (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). There are two formats available for the TOEFL test. It can be taken via the internet, or for regions that have limited internet resources to access the TOEFL iBT test, there is a paper exam — the revised TOEFL® Paper-delivered Test. However, there is no speaking section in the latter. Both formats have a validity period of two years.
You can register for TOEFL online on the ETS website and check for available test centers and dates. The enrollment fee is $180 with many modes of payment depending on your region. You will receive your results 5 weeks after the test date and that includes 4 scaled section scores and a total score. Each section has a score range of 0–30, which are added together for a total mark of 0–120. There are no passing or failing scores; it depends on the university or agency’s requirements.
Exam Content and Preparation
As mentioned above, the exam consists of four sections:
- Reading – evaluates your skills to read and understand any type of material. The task for this section usually consists of 3 to 4 reading passages with 10 questions in each passage. You are given a time of 54-72 minutes to complete all the questions.
- Writing – here, two tasks are given. The first one is an integrated writing task (20 minutes) which means that candidates should read a short passage, then listen to a short lecture. After that they must answer what they have read and listened to. The second is an independent writing task (30 minutes) — write an essay which is based on a topic given.
- Speaking – this part is designed to check your ability to speak English. It is composed of 4 tasks that require you to display your own ideas, experiences, and opinions when you respond and to combine your English skills just as you would in or out of a classroom. In this part you are given 15–30 seconds to think it over before each response, and your answer take 45 or 60 seconds long.
- Listening – there are 2 types of listening items in the Speaking section: lectures and conversations. There are 3–4 lectures that are 3–5 minutes long, each containing 6 questions. The second type is 2–3 conversations with 2 speakers. Every segment is 3 minutes long, with 5 questions per conversation. Notes can be taken for any audio item throughout the test to help you answer the inquiries. 41 to 57 minutes are given to finish this section.
If you would like to have more practice before your exam you can take the free sample questions available on the ETS website for all the tested sections of the revised TOEFL® Paper-delivered Test.
Plenty of guides and books can be obtained from the ETS TOEFL website or Amazon to help you get through the exam with ease.
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT® Test.
This is an authentic material offered by ETS, the maker of the TOEFL exam. It has 4 full-length practice tests that cover all four sections. In addition, readers are provided with extra notes on scoring criteria and various tips to help you score your best.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests, Volumes 1 & 2.
This is another book offered by ETS with a total of 10 full-length TOEFL iBT tests including Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing questions. You can find 5 samples in each volume with interactive online versions of these exams. Moreover, you will be given audio files and written transcripts for the listening section and responses for the speaking and writing tasks.
- The TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Planner
If you are just starting out on your preparation process, this Test prep planner is the perfect place to begin. It’s a free 8-week planner to help you organize your preparation efforts. Skill-building activities are provided along with sample TOEFL questions including Scoring information and reviews of each section to help you reach success.
- TOEFL Preparation Book 2020 and 2021: TOEFL iBT Prep Study Guide Covering All Sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) with Practice Test Questions [With Audio Links for the Listening Section] by TPB Publishing
This is another useful book that includes samples and detailed explanations of the answers to help you avoid missing the same question the second time. It also has tips on mastering each of the included sections and several test-taking strategies that will be beneficial even in your future. This book will help you have a grasp of everything you may want to know before the assessment, from the content and its peculiarities to valuable clues on the exam process.
The TOEFL exam is a wonderful achievement to have if you are dreaming of immigration or further education abroad. It is the first step to showcase your English language abilities not only to your institution but also to yourself. Furthermore, TOEFL is not only a test but a journey where you can improve your capabilities and learn lifelong lessons in tackling any exam.
Pass your next exam with TOEFL certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using TOEFL certification test dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
TOEFL Test Dumps, TOEFL Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about TOEFL test dumps, TOEFL practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Purchase TOEFL Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed TOEFL Test
Average Score in Real Test at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps