Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Bundle
- Certification: Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional
- Certification Provider: Oracle
100% Real Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Exam Dumps
Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Practice Test Questions, Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
Oracle Database SQL
This 1z0-071 exam bundle includes 3 products: 78 Questions & Answers, 168 Video Lectures, 208 Study Guide PDF Pages.
Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL
This 1z0-148 exam bundle includes 2 products: 107 Questions & Answers, 98 Video Lectures.
Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Practice Test Questions, Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Exam Dumps
Real Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Exam Dumps & Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Practice Test Questions.
The individual who manages to become Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Professional certified can demonstrate that he/she has the necessary abilities to exploit the most advanced PL/SQL features. The certified professional can handle application code architecture and bring more value to his/her company through strategic guidance, maintainability, and performance.
Target Audience for This Validation
This Oracle designation is dedicated to those individuals who want to learn how to use the most advanced PL/SQL features. The target audience for this certification is those individuals who are interested in gaining more knowledge of how to use PL/SQL language, as well as working with its functions, architecture, and interactions with SQL data types, programming, engine, and constructs. In addition, with such a certificate the candidates will validate their knowledge of how to use dynamic cursors, security considerations and features, complex data types, as well as performance topics related to parallel execution, profiling, and catching. Finally, the exam-takers should prove proficiency in leveraging PL/SQL and use it as a foundational element of any app built within the Oracle Database.
How to Obtain Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Designation
In the first place, the vendor has one important prior certification requirement. It requires candidates to pass the Oracle Database SQL exam which has the code 1Z0-071. This exam includes 78 questions that have a multiple-choice format. The candidates will have 120 minutes to get the minimum passing score, which represents 63% of all questions. The registration fee for this test is $245. To add more, the candidates will need to register through the CertView platform. In 30 minutes from taking the official validation, the individuals will receive an email that announces the final results. The second exam that the candidates need to take to obtain this certification is coded 1Z0-148. It includes 75 multiple-choice questions. Its duration is 110 minutes and the candidates will also need to pay a fee of $245 to register for it. The minimum passing score that they need to obtain is 62%. Lastly, once they finalize the registration, the platform will redirect them to the Pearson VUE platform to finalize the payment and schedule the test.
Topics Tested for Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification
As we mentioned, the candidates will need to pass two exams to get the Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional certification. The first prerequisite test includes the following topics:
- Explaining and understanding relational database concepts.
- Using the SQL SELECT statement and column aliases to retrieve data.
- Sorting and restricting data by applying rules of precedence and limiting rows returned in a SQL statement.
- Customizing output with the help of single-row functions.
- Using group functions to report aggregated data.
- Displaying data from multiple tables and using self-joins.
- Solving queries with the help of single and multiple-row subqueries.
- Using SET operators such as MINUS, UNION, UNION ALL, and INTERSECT.
- Using DML statements to manage tables.
- Managing sequences and synonyms indexes.
- Managing tables and the relationships between them through DDL.
- Views management.
- Ensuring user access control.
- Using data dictionary views to manage objects.
- Data management in different time zones by working with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
- CURRENT_DATE, and LOCALTIMESTAMP.
As for 1Z0-148, it focuses on testing the candidates’ skills on the following domains:
- PL/SQL code design
This topic evaluates the candidates’ ability to identify guidelines for cursor design as well as understand how to use cursor variables. Also, they will learn how to use existing types to create subtypes and use DBMS_SQL functions.
- Collections management and creation
Within this objective, the exam-takers will need to demonstrate that they know how to manage and create varrays and nested tables. They will also have their skills validated in creating and managing associative PLSQL/array tables.
- Working with collections
Such an area checks the candidate’s ability to manipulate collections. They should also become skilled in making the difference between different collection types and know how to use them. Besides, they should understand how nested collections work and how to use a collection of objects.
- Large object manipulation
Here, the exam-takers should know how to maintain and create LOB data types. They should also know how to make the difference between external and internal LOBs. Plus, the individuals who take this test will need to know how to use temporary LOBs and the DBMS_LOB PL/SQL package. Finally, their skills in using and describing SecureFile LOB will be also evaluated.
- Understand how to use advanced interface methods
This category includes concepts related to Java programs execution from PL/SQL interface. Moreover, the exam-takers should know how to execute external C programs using the PL/SQL architecture.
- Tuning PL/SQL performance
The specialists who want to get certified should demonstrate that they are proficient in optimizing PL/SQL code and know how to enable intraunit inlining. They should also know how to use interpreted and native compilation methods together with the DBMS_PARALLEL_EXECUTE package.
- Using caching to improve performance
In such a domain, the test-takers will need to demonstrate that they know how to work with the Invoker’s Right function and can handle session dependencies when they use a cache function. On top of that, they should be able to explain cache result invalidation and set-up PL/SQL dedicated functions for using PL/SQL result caching. At last, candidates should know how to handle dependencies sessions and turn the result into a cache function.
- PL/SQL code analysis
This section checks the candidates’ abilities in using conditional compilation, compile time warnings, and supplied packages together with dictionary views to find coding information. Additionally, they should determine the PL/Scope usages and the identifier types. Finally, their skills in using the DBMS_METADATA package for DDL creation will also be tested.
- Tracing and profiling PL/SQL code
This topic includes two subtopics that focus on PL/SQL app profiling and tracing program execution.
- Fine-grained access control for VPD implementation
Under such a category, the candidates will be asked questions related to building security policies. They should also know how to explain the process related to fine-grained access control.
- Protecting the code against SQL injection attacks
In this part, the candidates will receive questions related to their strategy on reducing attack surfaces. Besides, they should know how to use DBMS_ASSERT for this purpose and explain SQL injection.
- Edition-Based Redefinition
In this area, candidates will learn to use the edition-based redefinition and its features properly.
Career Opportunities for Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Holders
An individual who holds this certification can apply for one of the following roles:
- Oracle Database Administrator;
- Oracle Developer.
According to the information available on Payscale.com, the Oracle Database Administrator has an average base salary of around $96k per annum. Also, a certified Oracle Developer can reach an average annual salary of $91k. By adding this certificate to their resume, the individuals will have the opportunity to ask for more generous offers from the recruiters they interact with.
Certification Prospects for Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professionals
The candidates who enroll in the Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional designation can continue their certification path by enrolling in other validations. For example, they can choose the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2020 Certified Architect Professional.
Pass your next exam with Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Exam Dumps, Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional exam dumps, Oracle Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Oracle Exams
- 1z0-083 - Oracle Database Administration II
- 1z0-071 - Oracle Database SQL
- 1z0-082 - Oracle Database Administration I
- 1z0-819 - Java SE 11 Developer
- 1z0-062 - Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration
- 1z0-808 - Java SE 8 Programmer
- 1z0-067 - Upgrade Oracle9i/10g/11g OCA OR OCP to Oracle Database 12c OCP
- 1z0-068 - Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure Administration
- 1z0-060 - Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c
- 1z0-063 - Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration
- 1z0-133 - Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
- 1z0-997-20 - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2020 Architect Professional
- 1z0-434 - Oracle SOA Suite 12c Essentials
- 1z0-066 - Oracle Database 12c: Data Guard Administration
- 1z0-148 - Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL
- 1z0-750 - Oracle Application Express 18: Developing Web Applications
- 1z0-149 - Oracle Database Program with PL/SQL
- 1z0-809 - Java SE 8 Programmer II
- 1z0-070 - Oracle Exadata X5 Administration
- 1z0-338 - Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Cloud Service 2017 Implementation Essentials
- 1z0-518 - Oracle EBS R12.1 Receivables Essentials
- 1z0-499 - Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance 2017 Implementation Essentials
- 1z0-821 - Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration
- 1z0-888 - MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator
- 1z0-590 - Oracle VM 3.0 for x86 Essentials
- 1z0-908 - MySQL 8.0 Database Administrator
Purchase Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Oracle Database PL/SQL Developer Certified Professional Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps