Pass Your IIBA Certification Exams Easily
Get IIBA Certified With CertBolt IIBA Certification Practice Test Questions and IIBA Exam Dumps
IIBA Certification Practice Test Questions, IIBA Certification Exam Dumps
100% Real IIBA Certification Exam Dumps With Latest & Accurate Questions. IIBA Certification Practice Test Questions to help you prepare and pass with IIBA Exam Dumps. Study with Confidence Using Certbolt's IIBA Certification Practice Test Questions & IIBA Exam Dumps as they are Verified by IT Experts.
IIBA, short for International Institute of Business Analysis, provides individuals with resources to elevate and fine-tune their careers. This is a non-profit organization that serves the global professional business analysis community by offering various tools, such as webinars, podcasts, and certificates. Below, youâ€™ll find out more about the IIBA certification program and what opportunities such achievements bring.
IIBA Certification Program
IIBA accredited professionals are rapidly sought out by employers as they are a great asset to IT companies. Getting the IIBA certificate makes one a globally recognized Business Analysis professional. The diversity of the options available ranges from those at entry-level proceeding to more advanced levels, such as the CBAP, and specializations like cybersecurity. All the candidates have to do is choose the certification relevant to their needs, understand the prerequisites and ensure they are met, prepare for the required exam, and pass it.
IIBA Certifications: CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, and IIBA-AAC
Some of the most demanded IIBA certifications, including their general requirements, are disclosed below:
- ECBA (Entry Certificate in Business Analysis): This core-level accreditation is best for beginner business analysts who want to develop their skills according to the BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide (A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge). It covers basic industry principles, techniques, concepts, and competencies, according to BABOKÂ®ï¸ areas. ECBA does not require recertification, unlike CCBA or CBAP. To gain it, the candidates should only create an account with IIBA, ensure they fulfill the requirement of having at least 21 hours of Professional Development (PD) hours in the past four years, and pass the exam.
- CCBA (Certification of Capability in Business Analysis): This certification is for business analysts with moderate work experience (2 to 3 years) who also have the ECBA certificate. Some professionals who are eligible for CCBA include product managers, trainers, non-BA consultants, quality assurance professionals, and other hybrid business analysis workers. Being CCBA-certified verifies oneâ€™s ability to take up bigger and more difficult projects. When it comes to prerequisites, the applicants must have completed at least 3750 hours of BA work experience within the past 7 years. They also need to have at least 21 PD hours in the last four years, along with a minimum of 900 hours in 4/6 BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide Knowledge Areas or 900 hours in 2/6 of them.
- CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional): This certificate targets more seasoned BA professionals, product managers, trainers, and BA hybrid professionals with advanced work experience. Those who manage to earn the CBAP certification become senior leaders in the BA professional community. To be eligible for it, one needs to have at least 7500 hours of practical background in the field in the last 10 years. A total of 35 PD hours and 900 hours in 4/6 BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide Knowledge Areas are required as well. Finally, the candidates have to submit two references with their applications. Also, note that the CCBA certificate should be obtained beforehand and has to be valid.
- IIBA-AAC (Agile Analysis Certification): This is a specialist certification that enhances oneâ€™s skills in the application of an Agile mindset to business analysis. This certificate is for BA professionals working in Agile environments, who want to improve their expertise in business analysis and learn current practices and trends in the industry. If you are IIBA-AAC-accredited, you could earn up to 16% more than BA professionals who do not incorporate Agile practices into their day-to-day operations.
Exam Details for IIBA Certifications
- ECBA Exam: To obtain the ECBA certification, the candidates need to pass the ECBA exam. It consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and lasts for 1 hour. The test is available online, hence make sure you have a desktop or laptop with a stable internet connection, webcam, and microphone to choose this format. Also, there is a need to pass a compatibility check for your system.
- CCBA Exam: When sitting for the CCBA exam, the candidates will be given 130 multiple choice as well as scenario-based questions that are structured from the BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide. The test lasts for 3 hours and can be taken online or at the PSI center. The tasks one will face are dedicated to all the six Knowledge Areas of the BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide, including their application in certain scenarios.
- CBAP Exam: The CBAP exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions that should be completed within 3.5 hours. The types of the items are scenario-based and case studies. Remote online procuring is available for this test now which allows you to take it online anywhere in the world. Still, it can alternatively be taken in a physical center. The content is also connected to the BABOK Guide with a higher emphasis on the analysis of requirements and design definition.
- IIBA-AAC Exam: The AAC exam is structured from the Agile Extension and the BABOKÂ®ï¸ Guide. It has 85 multiple choice items that are scenario-based. The time alloted is 2 hours. This is a live, online test covering the knowledge areas such as Agile mindset, strategy, initiative, and delivery horizon.
Career Opportunities and Certification Path
Once you proceed through the core certifications from IIBA in the order ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP, you can additionally opt for the IIBA Specialized certificates. These are IIBA-CCA (Cybersecurity Analysis), IIBA-AAC (Agile Analysis), and IIBA-CBDA (Business Data Analytics). Your BA career path can further develop in the technology-focused fields such as Business Intelligence, Machine Learning or AI Analysis, Cloud Application, and Business Data Analysis, or business-focused spheres, including Business Process Management, Product Management, and Agile.
Benefits of Getting IIBA Certified
Being IIBA certified opens up many job prospects as well as salary increments. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) states that BA career opportunities are expected to grow by 14% from 2018 to 2028. IIBA accredited professionals are sought out for a wide variety of jobs such as IT project coordinators, process analysts, systems architects, IT managers, network security analysts, data analysts, and many more. Hence, you have plenty of choices to pick from!
What's more is that the annual salaries are decent as well. For instance, for CBAP certified individuals, the average yearly pay is as high as $92k, according to PayScale. And as stated in the IIBA 2019 Business Analysis Salary Survey Infographic, IIBA-certified specialists with one or more certifications earn 14% more than average.
Pass your certification with the latest IIBA exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course from Certbolt. Latest, updated & accurate IIBA certification exam dumps questions and answers, IIBA practice test for hassle-free studying. Look no further than Certbolt's complete prep for passing by using the IIBA certification exam dumps, video training course, IIBA practice test questions and study guide for your helping you pass the next exam!
IIBA Certification Exam Dumps, IIBA Practice Test Questions and Answers
Got questions about IIBA exam dumps, IIBA practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ