Pass 156-315.80 Certification Exam Fast
Real Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam Dumps Questions
Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam Dumps, practice test questions, Verified Answers, Fast Updates!
438 Questions and Answers
Includes real 156-315.80 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Checkpoint 156-315.80 exam.
Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam Dumps, Checkpoint 156-315.80 practice test questions
100% accurate & updated Checkpoint certification 156-315.80 practice test questions & exam dumps for preparing. Study your way to pass with accurate Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam Dumps questions & answers. Verified by Checkpoint experts with 20+ years of experience to create these accurate Checkpoint 156-315.80 dumps & practice test exam questions. All the resources available for Certbolt 156-315.80 Checkpoint certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide, video training course provides a complete package for your exam prep needs.
The Check Point 156-315.80 test will help you upgrade your competence in managing and configuring Check Point software services and will earn you the Check Point Certified Security Expert certificate.
Summarizing New Check Point R80 Exam Versions
The current Check Point certification exams are based on R80.20 and R80.10 versions. This comes following the retirement of the R77 certification tests which were the only options available to candidates just a few years ago. Following these changes, here are new core security exams and certificates that form a major component of the R80 versions:
- 156-215.80 - Check Point Certified Security Administrator;
- 156-315.80 - Check Point Certified Security Expert;
- 156-115.80 - Check Point Certified Security Master.
About Check Point Certified Security Expert Certification
If you are passionate about VPNs and security topics, then you need to get certified to validate your skills. And this is where the Check Point Certified Security Expert certification comes to the stage. Thus, if you earn this qualification, you will become proficient in managing and installing both internal and external VPNs. You will also gain sufficient knowledge on how to resolve Gateway performance issues. Finally, the only thing you need to do to earn the Check Point Security Expert certification is to pass the Check Point 156-315.80 exam.
Basic Exam Requirements
According to the information provided by the vendor, candidates will be eligible for 156-315.80 test if they have previously passed the Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) R80 certification exam. It is essential that the applicant chooses the right training and doesn’t confuse this learning path with CCSA R77. Apart from that, exam-takers will find Check Point 156-315.80 easier if they have already worked with Windows Server features. What’s more, prior experience with UNIX and TCP/IP and existing networking skills will increase the applicant’s chances of getting the passing score. The final requirement for this Check Point exam consists of the relevant knowledge in certificate management and system administration.
Check Point 156-315.80 Exam Summary
The Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 test costs $250. The exam length is 90 minutes and students will attempt a maximum of 100 multiple-choice and scenario-based questions. By scoring 70% out of 100%, you will have fulfilled the qualification criterion for earning your Check Point Certified Security Expert certification. Like many Check Point exams, you can register for this 156-315.80 through Pearson VUE and take the test via the same website.
Topics Covered by 156-315.80
Success in 156-315.80 exam is possible for any candidate who demonstrates that they have already acquired the following set of skills:
- Upgrading and performing back-up to Security Gateway and Management Server services - in this domain, you will have to demonstrate skills in snapshot management, tools, and Standalone High Availability in addition to dealing with SmartDashboard and Check Point database.
- Understanding Check Point Advanced Firewall solutions - within this tested area, candidates will get equipped with a solid knowledge of Firewall infrastructures like GUI Clients or Management and will get to know more about Security Gateway features as FWM, FWD, and CPWD. On top of these, Kernel Tables, Network Address Translation, and FW Monitor are also looked into.
- Acceleration and clustering of Check Point technology - in this topic, you will get to know more about VRRP, HA, and its management, SecureXL as well as CoreXL.
- Advanced user management to ensure proper security - this topic will teach you how to deal with user databases for authentication. Plus, applicants will get acquainted with how to solve issues with LDAP and Identity Awareness.
- Providing remote access and handling advanced IPsec VPN - this objective will teach you how to manage as well as assess corporate VPNs to access monitoring and scalability. In addition, you will know more about remote access VPNs, VPN debug, and tunnel management.
- Auditing and reporting Check Point security gateways - this final domain will expose you to such notions as SmartEvent and its architecture together with auditing and reporting Processes.
Check Point Certified Security Expert Job Description and Earning Potential
In many corporate setups, the Check Point Certified Security Experts are fully trained IT professionals tasked with managing Check Point products and services. Listed below are some of the roles you will be expected to perform as the organization’s security expert:
- Managing security tasks including load balancer, firewalls, logging, and NAC among other concepts.
- Generating, reviewing, and replying to reports detailing event irregularities.
- Assisting with the maintenance of security policies based on customer preferences.
- Providing reliable security capabilities to customers.
- Helping with the monitoring and implementation of compliance procedures.
As the company’s go-to security professional, a lot will be expected from you. Just in the same way, your earning potential will be admirable. As per the PayScale website, a typical Check Point Certified Security Expert earns approximately $107,777 per year.
The Check Point Certified Security Expert certification lies at the pinnacle of the professional Check Point career path and is possibly the topmost certification an individual can obtain. After completing this certification path, you can opt for the Check Point Certified Security Master certificate or either choose to specialize along the same track or diversify your skills by focusing on advanced-level certificates from other vendors. One thing is certain; you will never lack new career opportunities after completing the highly valuable Check Point Certified Security Expert certification.
What’s Exam Retake Policy?
If you fail your Check Point 156-315.80 exam on the first attempt, you must strictly adhere to the following guidelines:
- Wait at least 24 hours to retake your test following the last unsuccessful attempt;
- If you fail after the second attempt, you must wait at least 30 days before giving it another try. This also applies to the fourth and subsequent attempts.
It is to be noted that students are not allowed to retake the test after passing it.
Pass your Checkpoint 156-315.80 certification exam with the latest Checkpoint 156-315.80 practice test questions and answers. Total exam prep solutions provide shortcut for passing the exam by using 156-315.80 Checkpoint certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, video training course and study guide.
Checkpoint 156-315.80 practice test questions and Answers, Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam Dumps
Got questions about Checkpoint 156-315.80 exam dumps, Checkpoint 156-315.80 practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Checkpoint 156-315.80 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump