Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Exam: AZ-400 (Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions)
- Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert (Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert)
- Certification Provider: Microsoft
100% Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification AZ-400 Exam Dumps
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert AZ-400 Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Exam Dumps, Verified Answers
AZ-400 Questions & Answers
411 Questions & Answers
Includes real AZ-400 exam questions types found on actual exam such as drag and drop, simulation, type in, and fill in the blank. Fast updates, accurate answers for Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert AZ-400 exam. Exam Simulator Included!
AZ-400 Online Training Course
27 Video Lectures
Learn from Top Industry Professionals who provide detailed video lectures based on Real Life Scenarios which you will encounter in exam.
AZ-400 Study Guide
784 PDF Pages
Study Guide developed by industry experts who have written exams in the past. Covers in-depth knowledge which includes Entire Exam Blueprint.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Practice Test Questions, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Exam Dumps
Real Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Practice Test Questions & Exam Dumps for Studying. Cram Your Way to Pass with 100% Real & Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Exam Dumps Questions & Answers. Verified By IT Experts for Providing the 100% Accurate Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Exam Dumps & Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Practice Test Questions.
The Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert is an advanced-level certification that leads individuals to master the field of Microsoft Azure. If you are rooting for growing into an IT career, this test is a must-do for you. It provides you with a remarkable opportunity to get an attractive salary by acing only one test coded AZ-400.
Who Is This Certificate Intended for?
The Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert is designed for specialists who have expertise in working with people, technologies, and processes to bring business value. Itâ€™s to be mentioned that there is a formal prerequisite that the candidates have to meet before taking AZ-400 exam. Thus, entrants need to possess either the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certificates. Additionally, the applicants must have experience in Azure Administration and have to be skilled in one of these areas. To register for such a test, you will also need to have knowledge about designing strategies, implementing codes, source control, executing security, testing, monitoring, infrastructure, and feedback.
What Is AZ-400 Test?
The Microsoft AZ-400 is an ideal exam for achieving the Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert certification that you can take in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese. In particular, you will have to attempt 40-60 questions within 180 minutes. The type of questions that will come in such an exam may include a review screen, multiple-choice questions, case studies, hot area, fill-in-the-blank, active screen, drag & drops, and others. To pass this test you need to get 700 marks out of 1000. To register for the certification exam, you will have to pay $165, however, this price varies from one country to another.
What Are Domains Covered by AZ-400 Certification Exam?
The skills and knowledge that you need to develop for AZ-400 can be gained by mastering the following topics:
- Create a strategy for instrumentation (5-10%);
- Develop a plan for security & compliance (10-15%);
- Be in charge of control of sources (10-15%);
- Enable communication together with collaboration (10-15%);
- Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Strategy (5-10%);
- Define ever-lasting integration (20-25%);
- Implement a constant delivery as well as a management strategy for release (10-15%).
The first tested area covers designing a log aggregation & storage strategy and plans a log aggregation by using the Azure Monitor. Here, you will also learn how to manage access control to the logs and how to integrate crash analytics. Designing and implementing telemetry is also an essential topic of this domain that includes designing & implementing distributed tracing, reviewing application and infrastructure performance indicators, defining different measure metrics, applying alert key on the metrics, and integrating user analytics such as Visual Studio App Center, TestFlight, application funnels, and Google Analytics. Finally, you will also get knowledge about integrating logging and monitoring solutions that includes configuration and integration with monitoring tools and creating a feedback loop from monitoring tools.
The second objective involves designing an authentication strategy, organizing the teams using the Azure AD groups, and configuring service connections. In this topic, you will also cover developing security and compliance that involves automating dependencies, assessing risk, and designing a source code compliance solution. At last, there is also a subtopic related to creating a governance enforcement mechanism for Azure that brings in designing a break-the-glass strategy to cope up with security incidents, implementing container scanning and Azure Policies according to the organizational requirement.
The third segment is managing source control, where you will polish your skills in developing a modern source control strategy that comprises applying workflow hooks, managing large binary files, designing authentication strategies, and migrating disparate source controls like Azure Repos. This domain also focuses on planning and implementing strategies for source code, organizing repositories, and integrating the source control with the specific tools for designing. Thus, you will have to know more about Pull Requests, a repository including git-tags, and GitHub.
The fourth portion is enabling communication and collaboration, where you come across communicating deployment & releasing information with the stakeholders, making a management communication strategy, fitting in GitHub as a repository with Azure Boards, and communicating user analytics. In addition, this topic allows you to get knowledge about generating DevOps process documentation, automating communication with your subordinates, building fails with communication platforms, and informing stakeholders about the alerts by making use of the communication platform.
The fifth section focuses on developing an actionable alerting strategy that includes implementing alerts related to appropriate log messages, recommending metrics for the alerts, executing alerts dependent on the health checks, and making a proper communication mechanism to notify users about degraded systems. Moreover, putting into operation alerts for scaling and failover are also included in AZ-400 exam. The candidates will also be assessed on designing a failure prediction strategy, calculating the conditions when a system can fail, investigating the behavior of the system to know the loads and failure conditions, and recommending appropriate solutions for the failure prediction. At last, it also involves designing and implementing the health check that covers calculating healthy response timeouts to keep SLO for the service, integrating health checks with the computing environment, and knowing various types of health checks.
The sixth part deals with integrating the build pipeline with the external tools, designing a testing strategy, and applying multiple tools like GitHub Actions, Azure Pipeline, etc. It also focuses on creating a package management strategy that highlights planning for updating & reporting package dependencies, Automated Security updates, Designing Azure Artifacts with linked feeds. This sector also touches on designing an application infrastructure management strategy, keeping up with the build strategy, implementing it, and designing an appropriate process for standardizing builds for the organization.
The final scope is about defining and implementing continuous delivery and release management. In this domain, the candidates get to know about developing deployment scripts & templates, implementing the deployment environment strategy, and applying an orchestration automation solution. Thus, you must be skilled in finding reliable deployment solutions like Jenkins, dealing with YAML templates, using Azure Traffic Manage, feature toggle, and outlining a hotfix track.
What Are Career Opportunities That Specialists Get?
The Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert can lead the individuals to a competitive job market and allow them to earn a decent salary. These are the job roles that you can apply for after getting your Microsoft certificate:
- DevOps Engineer;
- SRE Engineer.
If we look at the salary of DevOps Engineers, it's around $95,269 per year while SRE Engineers earn around $117k annually as revealed by Payscale.com.
Individuals can improve their skills further after completing this certification. There are no limits to how far you can go. Therefore, you can register for other expert certifications if you want to expand your career in the IT sector. The Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert validation can be your next step in learning more about Azure.
Pass your next exam with Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, study guide, video training course. Pass hassle free and prepare with Certbolt which provide the students with shortcut to pass by using Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers, video training course & study guide.
Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Exam Dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Practice Test Questions And Answers
Got questions about Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert exam dumps, Microsoft Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert practice test questions?Click Here to Read FAQ
Top Microsoft Exams
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-305 - Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
- MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- MS-700 - Managing Microsoft Teams
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- SC-100 - Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- AZ-400 - Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
- MD-100 - Windows 10
- AZ-700 - Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- SC-300 - Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- PL-300 - Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- AZ-800 - Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- SC-900 - Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops
- DP-203 - Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
- AZ-140 - Configuring and Operating Windows Virtual Desktop on Microsoft Azure
- MS-203 - Microsoft 365 Messaging
- PL-200 - Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- DP-300 - Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- AZ-801 - Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- DP-900 - Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
- PL-400 - Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- PL-900 - Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- MS-720 - Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- MB-300 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations
- PL-100 - Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
- AI-900 - Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
- AZ-600 - Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
- PL-600 - Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect
- SC-400 - Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
- DP-100 - Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- MB-210 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- MS-220 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Online
- DP-500 - Designing and Implementing Enterprise-Scale Analytics Solutions Using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Power BI
- AZ-220 - Microsoft Azure IoT Developer
- MB-230 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant
- MB-330 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- AZ-120 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
- MB-910 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM)
- MB-700 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect
- MB-920 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Finance and Operations Apps (ERP)
- MS-740 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- MB-800 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant
- MB-500 - Microsoft Dynamics 365: Finance and Operations Apps Developer
- AI-102 - Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- MB-310 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant
- PL-500 - Microsoft Power Automate RPA Developer
- MS-600 - Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
- AZ-720 - Troubleshooting Microsoft Azure Connectivity
- DP-420 - Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB
- MO-200 - Microsoft Excel (Excel and Excel 2019)
- MB-320 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing
- MB-340 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant
- 98-366 - Networking Fundamentals
- MO-201 - Microsoft Excel Expert (Excel and Excel 2019)
- 98-349 - Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- MB-240 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- MB-900 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- MB-260 - Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist
- 77-888 - Excel 2010 Expert
- 77-420 - Excel 2013
- 77-427 - Excel 2013 Expert Part One
- 77-727 - Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
- MO-400 - Microsoft Outlook (Outlook and Outlook 2019)
- AZ-303 - Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Purchase Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Training Products Individually
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert Certification Exam
Average Score in Real Exam at Testing Centre
Questions Came Word for Word from these CertBolt Dumps